[Need Help] Shaiya Account create

07/06/2011 11:47 mxmasterx#1
hey guys
The title says it all
So I've created today shaiya p-server, but do not know how to account created for others.

Thanks for your times.

MfG MxMaster

__________________________________________________ ____
[German]
hallo leute
ehm was in titel steht sagt alles :)
also hab mir heute shaiya p-server erstellt, weiß aber nicht wie man account für andere erstellt.

danke für ihre zeit.

MfG MxMaster
07/06/2011 15:04 eQuiNoX.#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/07/2011 11:25 mxmasterx#3
vielen dank :)
01/30/2013 19:47 Zipie#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eQuiNoX. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Well that's fine and dandy!!! but i don't have the OMG file in my data base...
the server runs stable but i can not log in to it! here is a list of the db files I do have

PS_Billing
PS_Chatlog
PS_GameData
PS_GameLog
PS_GMTool
PS_StatData
PS_STATICS
PS_UserData

I can not get past the point where I am asked for my user name and pw.. The island spins , the music plays , and I am going f-ing crazy........ )-:
any help will be greatly appreciated.
01/30/2013 21:19 TeddyBear94#5
just go into PS_UserData open the table UserMaster and do it there thats it.
+ pls dont bump old topics next time :)
02/04/2013 00:01 orion72956#6
Request necro thread close.