[B]Conquer Editing Help Me Pls I Pay![/B]

04/07/2008 00:01 Hassan28#1
Hello, I'm Aschwin.
I'm Trying to Learn How To Edit Conquer Online 2.0 I Pay On Paypal Money!
Learn It Me And I Pay You Ok My Email Is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

THIS IS WHAT I WANNA LEARN:
1:How To Edit Colors To Clothes Or Weapons.
2:How To Looks Like A Lvl 120 Character When I Using Lvl 115 Or Lower Stuff.
3:How To Edit Colors From Skill's( Don't Have To Learn But I Just Wanna Learn It For Fun ^^)


THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:):):):D:D:D
04/07/2008 00:10 Real~Death#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
extract the .dds file you want to edit(you will have to find them your self)
then get the .dds plug-in/add-on for adobe photoshop
and then edit
then save over the original(after you make a back-up ofcourse)
ive never tryed this thats just a educated guess
but if im right you can always send the money to lowfyr at epvp :p
04/07/2008 00:32 Hassan28#3
Ok thx i will try ^^


PEOPLE IF SOMEONE ELSE HAVE BETTER IDEAS THAT 100% WORKS THEN POST IT OR ADD MY MSN!!!!!!!! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/07/2008 00:51 Hiyoal#4
Try:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Its a great site for all Conquer Edits.

Hiyoal
04/07/2008 14:38 Hassan28#5
Yes i know that but i wanna make the look that a lvl 112 coat looks like a lvl 120 coat