[New Bot] RuBot

11/14/2012 14:28 r0b#886
the bot is working fine, but begging for a loot filter feature :)
11/14/2012 15:58 TouchSRO#887
Will the bot be aviable for 3.1? or some1 knows how to make it work after the update nowaday
11/14/2012 15:59 kintarooe#888
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchSRO View Post
Will the bot be aviable for 3.1? or some1 knows how to make it work after the update nowaday
Already forwarded the changes to the dev , he will work on it don't worry.
11/14/2012 20:35 UniteHackerz#889
idk what i did but this was working before..i cant remember if or what i changed for this to stop working..i click the Firefox64.exe and no window pops up for the program.it worked before,trying to solve this is gretting me a headach i cant remember what i did,lol anyone have any solutions?
11/15/2012 07:30 kriminal11#890
hello ! kintarooe you can resolve bot today ?
11/15/2012 15:29 kintarooe#891
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniteHackerz View Post
idk what i did but this was working before..i cant remember if or what i changed for this to stop working..i click the Firefox64.exe and no window pops up for the program.it worked before,trying to solve this is gretting me a headach i cant remember what i did,lol anyone have any solutions?
Can you recheck what you did at last ? Installing security softwares ? Updates ? Net.Framework 4.5 by accident?

Also check eventviewer under system-> applications.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriminal11 View Post
hello ! kintarooe you can resolve bot today ?
We are working on it, if it takes longer than expected we will give extra days again , so don't worry.
11/15/2012 21:01 UniteHackerz#892
iv re installed 3.5 and 4.0 and still nothing happens when i click the firefox64.exe,dont think i updated to 4.5 by accident but i did install system mechanic couple of days ago.maybe i should restore my pc to factory settings?i kind of feel like starting over with a clean pc
11/16/2012 11:11 kintarooe#893
Quote:
iv re installed 3.5 and 4.0 and still nothing happens when i click the firefox64.exe,dont think i updated to 4.5 by accident but i did install system mechanic couple of days ago.maybe i should restore my pc to factory settings?i kind of feel like starting over with a clean pc
Well some security suits aren't compatible with rubot , even when you put rubot in the "allow" list , it won't allow it to get connected.

I've seen people using microsoft security essentials just fine with rubot tho. So might consider that after reverting back.
11/16/2012 12:23 UniteHackerz#894
seems i have trouble downloading Net Framework 3.5.1a not to sure if the a at the end of that matters but if it helps i have win 7 64bit,eh idk what i did in order for it to work the first time but i remember having this issue when i first downloaded it.now i gotta remember what i did wrong.i uninstalled system mechanic to see if that had to something todo with it.prob still persist
also i been using Avast,but uninstalled it for microsoft essentials to see if this would work.
11/16/2012 12:30 kintarooe#895
3.5.1a should be installed standard on newer machines , it is under "windows features" under the installation manager of windows. Also sometimes when installing avast etc there will be leftovers in the system still blocking connections on the "blacklisted" programs.

Might do a full clean of avast I think there are some clean uninstallers out there.
11/16/2012 12:43 UniteHackerz#896
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
3.5.1a should be installed standard on newer machines , it is under "windows features" under the installation manager of windows. Also sometimes when installing avast etc there will be leftovers in the system still blocking connections on the "blacklisted" programs.

Might do a full clean of avast I think there are some clean uninstallers out there.
yes it should be yet even tho net framwork 3.5.1 is clicked as well as the other 2 files under it,still the firefox.exe wont load when clicked on it,either in administrator or not.very odd,honestly i wish i knew what i was doing lol.anyway i have uninstalled avast and rebooted yet prob still persist.kinda clueless at this point.been at it for more than a few hours.
11/16/2012 14:01 kintarooe#897
Quote:
yes it should be yet even tho net framwork 3.5.1 is clicked as well as the other 2 files under it,still the firefox.exe wont load when clicked on it,either in administrator or not.very odd,honestly i wish i knew what i was doing lol.anyway i have uninstalled avast and rebooted yet prob still persist.kinda clueless at this point.been at it for more than a few hours.
Once me and Hronos are done with the update , I could take a look over teamviewer if you want.

But how you already described it could be that avast still has some rules of protection as leftovers even after uninstall.

However I could try aswell if you wish , once we are done.
11/16/2012 15:51 kriminal11#898
not news for rubot europe 3.1:-s?
11/16/2012 16:01 dirtydee#899
is rubot working on f2p 3.1??
11/16/2012 16:43 kintarooe#900
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriminal11 View Post
not news for rubot europe 3.1:-s?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydee View Post
is rubot working on f2p 3.1??
not yet @both we are working on it hard at the moment.