Cheetah Bot v1.1 [WORKING]

03/25/2008 13:20 Penakle#1
Cheetah Bot V1.1
basically auto stuff.. e.g auto clicker,auto potter,auto attacker also with smuggling =]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/25/2008 23:35 spritelleh#2
Thank you for this contribution to the ElitePvPers Maplestory Hacking forum. It's very helpful and unlike your other post, I believe this one works. I'll add this to the working bots thread that I posted earlier. Once again, Thank You.

I'm still mad at you for the post of the v.45 Hack Pack
03/26/2008 00:04 x0FrozenFire0x#3
Look at his activity.
And look at his posts.
He's a very new member.
Nobody has scanned this.
He just posted keylogged hacks.

Be smart; Don't download.
03/26/2008 00:16 spritelleh#4
I have scanned this post. This one is not a Keylogger or anything. You can safly you Cheetah Bot. And if you want it from a different source, you can see it in the Bot section I've made. I assure you that this is no scam or anything. And look at me. I'm extrememly new. I've read the rules and everything. Yes, I've received an infraction of the rules. But I learned from that. And I've read the rules and everything. He's (or she) has been here long enough to read the rules just as I have.


Just because he posted one bad thread doesn't mean he's a bad person. Yes, I'm extrememly mad at him for it but judgeing him upon one post would be immoral. This is a completely SAFE post. your putting him down for that. I believe thats against the rules.
03/28/2008 02:14 lunapt#5
Hm,,, this doesnt work right? Now that GMS patched to V.52
03/28/2008 02:20 spritelleh#6
I believe it still works. A bot isn't really worth patching. Although, it might be, it's also an injector. But don't worry about that!!!!!! I posted Cheetah Bot Version 1.2!!! You can find it in 'Two bots for y'all'! Have fun!
11/01/2012 05:55 dempdarknes#7
this hack work or not?'
11/04/2012 14:58 TuPac'#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempdarknes View Post
this hack work or not?'
It doesn't work anymore.
11/04/2012 15:13 Muddy Waters#9
Please don't dig up extremely old threads.

#closed