i am selling codes!

05/04/2011 19:49 sameer02#1
3x 10day gold premium (every one for 2 elite gold)
6x400g1 ( every one for 3elite gold )
3x bronze 30day premium (every one for 2 leite gold )

any one can teach me how to make treasure??
05/04/2011 19:49 dario354#2
This goes to the trading section!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
#moverequest.
05/04/2011 19:51 FxL.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dario354 View Post
Komt in die black market section!
Er ist English und du schreibst Deutsch.. :facepalm:

Hello, please post it here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Greetz.
05/04/2011 19:54 M9NSTARRR#4
I buy 5x 400 G1.

Go to the Black Market on top of the Page, KLick on treasures on the right side of the screen and then fill in the Details and send me the link of the treasure via pn. Then ill buy it and u get ur gold3

Ill try 1 Treasure befor i buy the rest.
05/04/2011 20:01 Sammy'#5
I buy all 10 day gold prem.
Send me treasure :D
05/04/2011 20:55 _Headsh0t_#6
#moved
05/04/2011 21:09 xNexxizZx#7
i buy 800g1 and 90days bronze pem. send me a treasure pls
05/04/2011 21:32 Tetrapack.#8
I Buy all the Things
05/04/2011 21:36 xNexxizZx#9
when you donīt check who that goes with treasures schick mir ein 400g1 code und ich schicke dir 5e*Gold sofort wenn ich den code per pm erhalten habe !

Bad english or ;D ?
05/04/2011 21:39 Tetrapack.#10
Rofl english
05/05/2011 13:51 FiireLove#11
I buy everythin for 3 € psc.
05/05/2011 14:08 Gabriel :3#12
i buy all thoos thinks :D
05/05/2011 14:16 Narut☼™#13
lul , I buy it for 90 e*gold!