Support with Changing IDs/ Wep Stats

04/14/2011 22:02 KOUPUN#1
Ok so, I've followed; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
to the letter. Start S4 League, Start Process Hacker 2, Kill Aegis & Aegis 64, Suspend HGWC.exe and XTrap.xt. Start Cheat engine, go into my inventory and search the current shirt I'm wearing then enter the value I got from the list of values -- I scan, click the first value on the right side bar, push it to the bottom and change the value to Bikini Top. I resume Xtrap and HGWC, go to sever lobby and then back.

Nothing happened. :(
What am I doing wrong?
04/14/2011 22:37 Glocks#2
Have you change all value of the list ?
For exemple : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To change CS to Crow, i search 2000002. I've a lot of result. I selected all results, and i change all results to 2000009. And IT WORKS !

PS: if you have Hacking Trial detected , do that : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry for bad english :p
04/14/2011 22:47 KOUPUN#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock92600 View Post
Have you change all value of the list ?
For exemple : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To change CS to Crow, i search 2000002. I've a lot of result. I selected all results, and i change all results to 2000009. And IT WORKS !

PS: if you have Hacking Trial detected , do that : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry for bad english :p
I'll go and change my CS to crow now, see if this works at least. @_@ <3 thanks for replying!
04/14/2011 23:07 KOUPUN#4
I tried to change my PS into a taser and it didnt work. ;C
Once I've changed the value to 2000008 do I have to do anything specific?
04/14/2011 23:08 Glocks#5
No, the taser will appears in your inventory

Have you select all of results of scan ? Have u click on the red allow. Have select again all of the result (Ctrl+a) and click (right click) to change ... then click on "value" ?
Now, I'm on a 32 bits, but later i will do a tutorial with screens.
04/15/2011 00:02 KOUPUN#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock92600 View Post
No, the taser will appears in your inventory

Have you select all of results of scan ? Have u click on the red allow. Have select again all of the result (Ctrl+a) and click (right click) to change ... then click on "value" ?
Now, I'm on a 32 bits, but later i will do a tutorial with screens.
IT WORKED! :handsdown::handsdown:
thank you thank you thank you!
Now it's only a matter of making it 5+/ 6+ and I'll be SOSOSO happy. XD
04/15/2011 02:27 cardsboo#7
How do you suspend?
Everytime I kill Aegis.exe, the game closes, and I to restart the game.
Do i have to wait until login?
04/15/2011 06:27 WhoDat1234567#8
First make sure everything you wanna change is in your inventory (Not equipped)
The suspend in the lobby
Look for values "xxxxxxxxx" Change ALL values to "zzzzzzzzz"
Resume ,check your invtentory and where "xxxxxxxx" was should be "zzzzzzzz"

Don't go into the shop after you Changed IDs because the game will crash


Thats how you suspend right
Well thats how i been doing it :awesome:
04/15/2011 12:45 Glocks#9
Tuto : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/15/2011 17:43 Fünfter-KazeKage-Gaara#10
When i Change to Katana then Nothing Happens -.-
Wenn ich ne Waffe zu Katana mach passiert NICHS D:
04/15/2011 20:05 xSnake#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fünfter-KazeKage-Gaara View Post
When i Change to Katana then Nothing Happens -.-
Wenn ich ne Waffe zu Katana mach passiert NICHS D:
Bei mir auch !
(32-Bit) :(
09/16/2011 08:12 mo2men2011#12
guys i need help i scan and change all values but nothing happenned it just disappeer there is nothing i got nothing and when i change all weapons in random shop i get the normal weapon why plz help and plz with a vedio and sorry for bad english plz help
XD XD XD
QQ QQ QQ
09/17/2011 09:35 ~>Premiium<~#13
I WILL A ID CHANGER !!!!!!!!!!!!