L2Walker 1.92 [ IN - Game ] How To GUIDE!

03/07/2008 09:37 Gudang#301
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
Verify OK.. well I use eL2Walker IG 1.96, if I'm correct it doesn't say verify >_> at all... OK or not OK...

But if ya want a SS I'll post it ;) so you will believe me that IG walker works... I never tested OOG Walker ony ony server retail or L2j botting just ain't my style :O... I only need it for chest, I've read that IG walker says if they are a box or a chest... and guess what NOT >_<...

Yeah I'll post a SS and you'll see that my IG walker works fine...
Open your IG window > other ctrl > Verify info
03/07/2008 11:39 hamletfueng#302
Quote:
Damn guyz >_> if you follow the instructions, like I posted some pages back.. You can get it work...

If mine IG walker works.. so should yours ;)

I don't have time to test all of the servers XD that is just ludacris XD
i follow the instructions like you posted some pages back ... and lineage close when pass 10 seconds. i dont know more else.
03/07/2008 14:04 joska#303
Quote:
Verify OK.. well I use eL2Walker IG 1.96, if I'm correct it doesn't say verify >_> at all... OK or not OK...

But if ya want a SS I'll post it ;) so you will believe me that IG walker works... I never tested OOG Walker ony ony server retail or L2j botting just ain't my style :O... I only need it for chest, I've read that IG walker says if they are a box or a chest... and guess what NOT >_<...

Yeah I'll post a SS and you'll see that my IG walker works fine...
Pls tell me how can we use these things to fix IG (GG emulator and others)
03/07/2008 14:42 jesuly#304
well i posted it till now arround 3 to5 times
and the postings totaly got ignored......
as u all know the programm l2asrv from jetix will get used to find a other crack for the aktual walkers
jetix and 2 others are already trying to find a solution

but what i can see here now is : nothing
nothing happens, noone is realy trying it or even trying something
so i say it again go to

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

pm jetix and ask him how u can help

jetix is thankfull for any help he can get
cuz at last in the other forum something is happend
if u want a crack for IG than go there and try to help
03/07/2008 14:52 deejaywolf#305
So i have tried to do what was previously written ...

but im not sure, if it is good that disc is busy. Maybe i have to chnage something in that *.bat file

L2 says ...

and then ...

So I copied those 2 files to L2 system directory. L2 starts but Walker isnt verified and after 20 seconds game falls
03/07/2008 15:47 deejaywolf#306
Guys, i have found working crack for OOG Walker. I know it is only lame OOG but it works.
Extract and copy it to a folder, where is your 10.9.0 Walker and then execute. Very simple.
I hope it has no trojans or some shits. But my antivirus found nothing and walker works perfectly.
03/07/2008 17:09 Varacolaci#307
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaywolf View Post
Guys, i have found working crack for OOG Walker. I know it is only lame OOG but it works.
Extract and copy it to a folder, where is your 10.9.0 Walker and then execute. Very simple.
I hope it has no trojans or some shits. But my antivirus found nothing and walker works perfectly.
well it has a variant of !eldorado (a backdoor trojan) but... not sure if its only as an injector. Must check but im not testing on this pc
03/07/2008 17:12 Varacolaci#308
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamletfueng View Post
i download ig walker 1.96 here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , and i dont know if i need pay card. (How i can work everytime for free?? ) . And i put this too --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (because in this web say: Down this patch ,upzip it,copy it to the folder of IG 1.96 )

i understand that with this u work free (without pay card) :

------------------------

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download it and do this...

1.1 Unrar every file in your main drive (c:/).

1.2 Find the host file attached and replace ‘yourserverip’ by your server IP.

1.3 Copy (replace or update) your host file adding the lines in ‘this’ host file to
yours located in %systemdir%driversetc

1.4 Locate and execute the startApache.bat file.

1.5 Delete your gameguard folder inside the system lineage II folder.

For some ppl only this move didn't worked so they did 1 more thing.

THIS PROCES WILL DELETE GG FOREVER

2. Download the files [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2.1 Locate the system folder of your LineageII game. (usually C:Program FileslineageIIsystem)

2.2 Locate and make a backup of your engine.dll and core.dll files inside your system folder.

2.3 Copy and REPLACE the files with the ones included in the rar file.

2.4 You are done. Everything is now patched, say goodbye to GG.

------------------

i say goodbye to Gameguard

But the files engine.dll and core.dll i think it do close lineage to 10 seconds in game (with ig walker 1.96 and without ig walker 1.96). No critial error, only close lineage.

And if i dont do the second part (engine and core .dll) appear error gameguard.

Help me please ;)
Thank you for posting my blog site and steal the info.

Credits to me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/07/2008 18:30 ONeill87#309
Quote:
This works... and perhaps with this file all the IG Walker freaks can seperate the code that makes it work? :-P
03/07/2008 19:07 waterflyfire#310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varacolaci View Post
Thank you for posting my blog site and steal the info.

Credits to me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You naab.. read the whole thread I said that I paste and copied form some genius >_>

:S
03/07/2008 19:31 Gudang#311
Quote:
Can't download it :S
03/07/2008 20:37 xenosaga21#312
WE should all work on cracking L2 superman I think its much better. . ..
03/07/2008 22:14 Varacolaci#313
Quote:
You naab.. read the whole thread I said that I paste and copied form some genius >_>

:S
OMG sorry I feel stupid. Sorry to be that upset, i feel shame, I just saw hamletfueng posting my work and I said OMG!

:confused:
03/07/2008 22:44 waterflyfire#314
btw.. I dont have any errors, but some ppl have like.. they are 10 sec IG and then PUF bb?!

What do you think it is? i cant figure it out.. but you could cuz it's yours right?

And btw can you fix me up with npcname-e.dat for CT1 L2j servers?

;)
03/08/2008 10:23 anexitilos_84#315
this link to filefront is abit difficult to work it out please upload it on rapidshare
(talking about the oog l2wcrack)