Editing Tbot

01/02/2008 21:05 bobopalace#1
Update

Because the cracking isn't going as we all want, i'm trying to decompile some other bots aswell, and creating a new ultimate sro modifier with a bot included some other people are helping aswell, this doesn't mean this will go in 1,2,3 we all have a private life aswell..

Before you all sue me or call me names...

I don't have a crack 'yet' maybe I can't create one..

I'm working with the free client we had couple days ago due to the christmas event... I checked mandarks Tbot Source and made some adjustments... It runs but when it asked to patch I have an error in Line 1... So I'm still looking what causes this... I won't post a not working tserver or something else here... I'm just asking if someone knows something about "programming", send me a pm...

What I was thinking aswell I read a topic about port 21000 that is open at real Tbot server, now i'm creating something else aswell (a small bot that can loop functions go to town buy pots..) A miniversion of Tbot but to run it Local not requesting a signal off any tserver of shit...:)

Maybe some of you say i'm full with crap... Possible but now I have vacation and i'm trying to make something out of it...

Regards
01/02/2008 21:14 f0h0#2
well thats great, trying to help foruns like this.

all i can say is go for it! bet everyone will be thankful
01/02/2008 21:18 strukel#3
sounds good :D
01/02/2008 21:24 sgpro#4
I still got my private walkback and buy pots scripts in autoit which I never released ,if you want them pm me I stopped developing
01/02/2008 21:51 pedigri112#5
dam ppls stop doing stupid posts where are not working bots with virus.scrol u up :mad:
01/02/2008 21:55 bobopalace#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedigri112 View Post
dam ppls stop doing stupid posts where are not working bots with virus.scrol u up :mad:
I'm not gonna blame you for reading blind...
People like you make me wanna cry...
01/02/2008 22:02 dizzie38#7
if u come to projecthax we are passed this part and we are 98% done just the start button to crack
01/02/2008 22:03 bobopalace#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzie38 View Post
if u come to projecthax we are passed this part and we are 98% done just the start button to crack
I'm reading there aswell, I just received the code... It's a bit different then mine but it does the same.. Just that ****** Patch problem

(I fixed line 1 problem aswell)

Grtz
01/02/2008 22:09 Xzaba#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobopalace View Post
I'm not gonna blame you for reading blind...
People like you make me wanna cry...
soooo true :'(
01/02/2008 22:11 un1que#10
and im god
01/02/2008 22:12 noxy23#11
bobopalace Where are you from? Cause my english is not well but i have clue about programming with AutoIt
01/02/2008 22:15 bobopalace#12
I'm from Belgium

I speak Dutch & English and a little bit of French

grtz
01/02/2008 22:20 Dark_Xero9#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobopalace View Post
Before you all sue me or call me names...

I don't have a crack 'yet' maybe I can't create one..

I'm working with the free client we had couple days ago due to the christmas event... I checked mandarks Tbot Source and made some adjustments... It runs but when it asked to patch I have an error in Line 1... So I'm still looking what causes this... I won't post a not working tserver or something else here... I'm just asking if someone knows something about "programming", send me a pm...

What I was thinking aswell I read a topic about port 21000 that is open at real Tbot server, now i'm creating something else aswell (a small bot that can loop functions go to town buy pots..) A miniversion of Tbot but to run it Local not requesting a signal off any tserver of shit...:)

Maybe some of you say i'm full with crap... Possible but now I have vacation and i'm trying to make something out of it...

Regards

k man will be able to wait i had did a little client editing to my 1.139 client my testing client wit old tserver but i can sign on but when i patch it say a error so i gave up but ok i will tell u if i figure something out
01/02/2008 22:23 bobopalace#14
@ Dark_Xero9 , i know activating the crack is very hard especially if you use autoit for fun or visual basic... , If we dont try something out we got nothing so to all the people who tried something nicely done:) We will figur it out
grtz
01/02/2008 22:49 virusxd#15
no un1que, ur not god, ur just a idiot -.-