Hello everybody, I'm going to open a discussion for Launchers now.
First of all, I'm gonna ask one question.
Why The FuŠk do you make Launchers?!
I Mean Hello!! ,,, ? They are useless piece of shit, Since people can login thru Conquer.exe ....
Let's say you want to make your server special, Edit the original Launcher, Add new things, pictures there, .. To Make it Open Conquer.exe skipping the autopatch, The solution is simple. Make your own Program, call it AutoPatch.exe and just make it open Conquer.exe Process.Start("Conquer.exe"); and normaly , close after it get opens Environment.Exit(0);... Easy and simple.
That was all by me, Have fun and Please Do Not Flame.
All The Best,
Stefan
#You Idiots!
How many times i need to mention that this thread is made only for the BASIC STUPID LAUNCHERS!
First of all, I'm gonna ask one question.
Why The FuŠk do you make Launchers?!
I Mean Hello!! ,,, ? They are useless piece of shit, Since people can login thru Conquer.exe ....
Let's say you want to make your server special, Edit the original Launcher, Add new things, pictures there, .. To Make it Open Conquer.exe skipping the autopatch, The solution is simple. Make your own Program, call it AutoPatch.exe and just make it open Conquer.exe Process.Start("Conquer.exe"); and normaly , close after it get opens Environment.Exit(0);... Easy and simple.
That was all by me, Have fun and Please Do Not Flame.
All The Best,
Stefan
#You Idiots!
How many times i need to mention that this thread is made only for the BASIC STUPID LAUNCHERS!