Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

06/21/2013 13:54 HaGsTeR?#1426
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
#YOLO
#SWAG
#GAY
06/21/2013 14:43 PortalDark#1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
If this community was from america, they'd think you meant "also, expect some new clothes ;)" since new threads is slang for new clothes
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

fyi
06/21/2013 14:52 Disco Teka#1428
We need SRO t-shirts :)
06/21/2013 14:54 PortalDark#1429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
We need SRO t-shirts :)
In fact, within the GT, we were discussing making custom ones with Staff badges, I think we should organize and making a SRO t-Shirt and get sued by Joymax any time
06/21/2013 14:57 .Erikr#1430
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
In fact, within the GT, we were discussing making custom ones with Staff badges, I think we should organize and making a SRO t-Shirt and get sued by Joymax any time
I guess that's a possibility as long as you use copyrighted material - I guess the way to avoid it is to hire some artist to design these t-shirts from scratch - and by design I mean draw the characters and all kinds of srolike stuff(not an exact copy though) so that the copyright is no longer belonging to JOYMAX but to the designer.
06/21/2013 15:02 PortalDark#1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
I guess that's a possibility as long as you use copyrighted material - I guess the way to avoid it is to hire some artist to design these t-shirts from scratch - and by design I mean draw the characters and all kinds of srolike stuff(not an exact copy though) so that the copyright is no longer belonging to JOYMAX but to the designer.
to be honest, I would like to taunt them and see if they can catch me
06/21/2013 15:02 Disco Teka#1432
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
I mean draw the characters
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2013 15:15 鳳凰城#1433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It should be weed road with dat logo.
06/21/2013 15:16 PortalDark#1434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
It should be weed road with dat logo.
Silk Road (marketplace) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
06/21/2013 15:29 鳳凰城#1435
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
bb
06/21/2013 15:37 Disco Teka#1436
Changes Part I done:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2013 15:38 .Erikr#1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Changes Part I done:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a shitty thread that will end up like all of these before.
06/21/2013 15:41 Disco Teka#1438
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a shitty thread that will end up like all of these before.
That's why I've said PART 1.
There are more changes gonna get implented.
06/21/2013 15:46 PortalDark#1439
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
That is something a regular user could've done, no need for admins to even get involved in such a thing... what a waste. I thought we're gonna get something real good, not just a shitty thread that will end up like all of these before.
nah, that is just an idea disco proposed after searching on Metin2 advert section, we discussed yesterday and it sounded cool

also, dont expect really big changes, as admins told that is more likely that limits to the section wont be applied at all, so we have to stick with more rules and making some more strict
06/21/2013 15:51 .Erikr#1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
That's why I've said PART 1.
There are more changes gonna get implented.
I know there's more, but seeing how... "normal" the first part was, I'm not sure I should get my hopes up for the second part of the changes, hence the lack of impression.