I've watched your tutorial videos again, worked much with the bot and have some questions. 1. In your video "How To Start" in the Conditions tab, when you open the drop-down window for Buttons, it shows all 3 main rows of Quickbars, but when I open my window for it, it lets me select only buttons of the 1st row - from 1 to = and some unknown to me buttons num+1 etc. Here is how it looks: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. What do these num buttons mean for the game? I would like to use my usual buttons of 3 main rows like it is in your video. The absence of the 2 upper rows forced me to move all buffs to the lowest row. Your video shows not everything. You set buffs into Healing box with the little Condition table below, but this table doesn't set times for the buffs. So I put all buffs to the separate Conditions tab, so I can write cooldowns or times for them. Generally buffs work without putting them into Healing box, I tried it. Do you insist on putting them to Healing box?
2. Then, please explain me more about healing. Some healing skills have Casting time, for examle Healing Light has 2s, Herb Treatment and Mana Treatment have 4s. Is it possible to specify it in the bot that they need time to be cast, so the character mustn't start a new attack until they heal themselves? Is it meant to be done automatically? Also, I have questions about Before Attack box, what should be put into it? Short buffs? Your video doesn't explain it. Also what means +pause in Conditions? Here is my screenshot, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Today I started to fight on a Chanter lev 19 in Idun's Lake, Auto-attack mode (previously I more used Gathering mode and it seemed to work rather smoothly). The spirits in Idun's Lake don't start attacking, it's that my character must attack them first. I selected the option "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack". But my character doesn't finish healing herself after the mob dies and she takes loot, then with a bad health and mana she begins to target a new mob and fight it. What can I do to make her completely heal before choosing a new target?? And I often see she has not enough time to cast Healing Light or Mana Treatment during fight. Then she sits down when her health or mana becomes completely bad, instead of healing, when the fight is over. I know that if I go to a more dangerous place with her, where mobs attack, she won't have much time to sit. If the healing buttons are available, why not click on them? I put 3 healing skills and Mana treatment additionally to Before Attack box, and set higher % of HP conditions for them to be used, like 90, 85, 80, while they are 80, 75, 70 in Healing box. Is it normal to use them this way, won't be glitching? And about +Pause, if I use it as a condition for Mana Treatment and set it to 4020-4050, what effect happens from it? Will it help make enough intervals between attacks to heal Mana?
Then, the bot has the feature "Maximum time to fight" and offers 60 sec, what effect does it make? I unchecked it cause I'm afraid that if I limit fight time while mobs are not yet killed but the character will stop fighting them and they will kill him/her? How must it work?
2. Then, please explain me more about healing. Some healing skills have Casting time, for examle Healing Light has 2s, Herb Treatment and Mana Treatment have 4s. Is it possible to specify it in the bot that they need time to be cast, so the character mustn't start a new attack until they heal themselves? Is it meant to be done automatically? Also, I have questions about Before Attack box, what should be put into it? Short buffs? Your video doesn't explain it. Also what means +pause in Conditions? Here is my screenshot, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Today I started to fight on a Chanter lev 19 in Idun's Lake, Auto-attack mode (previously I more used Gathering mode and it seemed to work rather smoothly). The spirits in Idun's Lake don't start attacking, it's that my character must attack them first. I selected the option "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack". But my character doesn't finish healing herself after the mob dies and she takes loot, then with a bad health and mana she begins to target a new mob and fight it. What can I do to make her completely heal before choosing a new target?? And I often see she has not enough time to cast Healing Light or Mana Treatment during fight. Then she sits down when her health or mana becomes completely bad, instead of healing, when the fight is over. I know that if I go to a more dangerous place with her, where mobs attack, she won't have much time to sit. If the healing buttons are available, why not click on them? I put 3 healing skills and Mana treatment additionally to Before Attack box, and set higher % of HP conditions for them to be used, like 90, 85, 80, while they are 80, 75, 70 in Healing box. Is it normal to use them this way, won't be glitching? And about +Pause, if I use it as a condition for Mana Treatment and set it to 4020-4050, what effect happens from it? Will it help make enough intervals between attacks to heal Mana?
Then, the bot has the feature "Maximum time to fight" and offers 60 sec, what effect does it make? I unchecked it cause I'm afraid that if I limit fight time while mobs are not yet killed but the character will stop fighting them and they will kill him/her? How must it work?