[New Bot] RuBot

07/04/2013 00:33 RICANPAPI_16#1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
@nom3rcy / RLanecelot
Habt ihr die neueste version von rubot ? Werde es testen sobald ich zu hause bin.

@Serux37 latest version of rubot ? Once I am home I will test it.



@RICANPAPI_16 thank you for telling me, I hope it is just a minor patch for some localization patches. Will test once they are done and report to hronos if an offset patch is needed.

Regards

EDIT:
no problem
Looks like the new update on AionNA forces the client to run in 64Bit mode on the 64Bit OS's.

Therefore rubot won't work as it only works with the 32Bit version of the aion client.

To run it in 32Bit mode , I made this quick .bat file which you have to place into your Aion folder (ex. D:\AionNA\32bit.bat)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards
no problem and I guess was minor patch :P.works! Thanks givens
07/04/2013 00:46 kintarooe#1367
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
no problem and I guess was minor patch :P.works! Thanks givens
Yea was a little patch , majorly forcing players to go on 64 bit which is a bit annoying (on 64 bit os's).

I hope everyone will figure how to run the 32 bit client with the bat file.

Regards
07/06/2013 05:27 BBM#1368
anyone know where to bot at 60-65 xD
07/07/2013 09:52 Doktor.#1369
Bei meinem Jäger, kommt es ab und zu immer zu diesem get Stuck 0-9 Bla Fehler, obwohl Standardtasten und so weiter korrekt sind, kann mir wer weiter helfen?
07/07/2013 13:11 kintarooe#1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBM View Post
anyone know where to bot at 60-65 xD
Not really, but just pick any quiet place where you can kill fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbra1 View Post
Bei meinem Jäger, kommt es ab und zu immer zu diesem get Stuck 0-9 Bla Fehler, obwohl Standardtasten und so weiter korrekt sind, kann mir wer weiter helfen?
Das kann passieren wenn zum Beispiel auf der Route ein abrupter Höhenunterschied entsteht z.B. Treppen / Rampen oder Lücken in der Geodata vom Server.

Probieren eine neue Route zu erstellen, eventuell waypoint Abstände auf 6m zu stellen.

Regards / Gruß
07/07/2013 15:39 UniteHackerz#1371
is there going to be an update for rubot to run for 64 os,the .bat is a good work around but now rubot crashes moments after it loads.
07/07/2013 16:01 kintarooe#1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniteHackerz View Post
is there going to be an update for rubot to run for 64 os,the .bat is a good work around but now rubot crashes moments after it loads.
There might be one coming , hronos is looking into it.

What you mean by crashes ? No crash issues so far here.

Regards
07/07/2013 18:28 UniteHackerz#1373
i start it up as usual and it loads up and stays blank white after i select language..then moments after it just crashes,,its a bit odd tho i was able to download it again and it loaded then i enter my key then it crashes.i waited awhile and tryed again with same result.
07/07/2013 18:37 Doktor.#1374
Geht es auch, dass der Bot einen nur bufft bzw. healt etc.?
07/07/2013 20:39 kintarooe#1375
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniteHackerz View Post
i start it up as usual and it loads up and stays blank white after i select language..then moments after it just crashes,,its a bit odd tho i was able to download it again and it loaded then i enter my key then it crashes.i waited awhile and tryed again with same result.
There seems to be something wrong with your computer then, if you want I can check it via teamviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbra1 View Post
Geht es auch, dass der Bot einen nur bufft bzw. healt etc.?
Nein bis jetzt noch nicht, nur einen assist mode wie im how to start video beschrieben. (für Instanzen etc)

Gruß
07/07/2013 23:10 dragon89928#1376
I'm having a problem with the bot too. I run my aion client with the .bat just fine, but when I try to open the bot, it gives me the "Firefox has stopped working error". My dates and times are up to date and I have no clue what's wrong
07/08/2013 01:29 kintarooe#1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
I'm having a problem with the bot too. I run my aion client with the .bat just fine, but when I try to open the bot, it gives me the "Firefox has stopped working error". My dates and times are up to date and I have no clue what's wrong
Hey,

also checked if you have all frameworks installed , and checked if your security suite is properly adjusted?

If you want I can try to assist via teamviewer.

Regards
07/08/2013 02:11 dragon89928#1378
It was .net framework, sorry bout that. I guess 4.5 doesnt work so I reinstalled with 4.0 and it works great!
07/08/2013 13:24 kintarooe#1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
It was .net framework, sorry bout that. I guess 4.5 doesnt work so I reinstalled with 4.0 and it works great!
Should work with 4.5 as well , but anyway glad you got it running.

Enjoy and Regards
07/08/2013 15:28 Annngel#1380
Out of curiousity, how long does it take to bot from level 10 to 65?