Rappelz server files

05/18/2011 22:16 zowy12#1351
thanxxxxxxxxx man worked now i need pets cards
05/18/2011 22:17 Menille#1352
Quote:
Originally Posted by zowy12 View Post
Strean just put this? T game.no_collision_check:1
That's what he said...

Damn....
05/18/2011 22:30 zowy12#1353
can any1 tell me how to get pet plz
05/18/2011 22:37 ufoman444#1354
fuck stop spamming
we arent ur nanas lol

read some pages back and you ll find everything you need ;)
05/18/2011 22:39 zowy12#1355
ok thanx anyway
05/18/2011 22:43 zowy12#1356
lol 143 page u kidding :D
05/18/2011 22:43 johhnyxD#1357
Quote:
Originally Posted by zowy12 View Post
can any1 tell me how to get pet plz
in your gameserver: #insert_item(pet-id, 1, "charname")


after that goto telecaster - dbo.item and change the flag of the item to -2147483648
05/18/2011 23:02 zowy12#1358
k
05/18/2011 23:18 DaJohnson#1359
Hello,

So, lets all get sent to the abyss.... Cuz you know, thats what we do right? o.O

Well, one of my chars was sent there. Dunno the command to un-abyss the char, so I took a look into the db.

Inside Telecaster.dbo.Character, the colum 'auto_used' is set to 1 if you got abyss'd by attacking the auto traps.

It also adds an entry to Telecaster.dbo.State, with code 5997.

Now, you'd think that setting auto_used to 0, and changing the enabled part of the State 5997 to 0, and you'd be ok...


... Yet, it seems to be tracking your abyss ban somewhere else.
Problem is, I cant seem to find where.

There is stuff in the LUA scripts, on_login: kick_auto_to_another_world()
which is found in ETC Script Function, and it checks for "auto_user", and if set to 1, kicks you back to the abyss.

But where does it find "auto_user"? I see it calls get_value(), which I guess is stored directly in code for Herlock somewhere, as either I'm blind, or I truely cant find it any db prestored procs.

The other thing, is no matter if you create a new char, you get abyss'd.
So, you'd think its somewhere in Auth.dbo.Accounts, right?

Only things there I see that dont make direct sense is "pcbang" and "result"...
Changing them from 1 to 0, doesnt seem to help either.

So, has anyone found out where it keeps track of abyss'd players? o.O
05/18/2011 23:24 Muumiarmor#1360
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/18/2011 23:52 craton93#1361
I made all procedure and it work,i start client whitout error.
I got only one of them.WHen i put in Admin as id and Admin as psw client tell me:
Can't connect to login server.How i can fix it? i try changed ip as my lan static 192.168.x.x and 127.0.0.1 .. I hope a faster reply :D
05/18/2011 23:59 DaJohnson#1362
I can fully appreciate why the Dev guys made thier own private forum, with posts like the above.

But some of us would really like an invite.

craton93, as it's been said many times, and only what, 3 posts before yours, there *is* a search function.

Some other useful teleport locations, to add to Muuriarmor's list:

Code:
Abyss : 187006, 160090
Laksy Town Center: 6646,6916
Katan Town Center: 117169,58655
Horizon Town Center: 152755,77332
Rondo Town Center: 137434,105238
City of Remains: 152943,151087
Flea Market: 201741,72879
Those codes helped me out, when I got lost totally outta world somewhere... o.O
05/19/2011 01:01 wisp66#1363
Quote:
Originally Posted by craton93 View Post
I made all procedure and it work,i start client whitout error.
I got only one of them.WHen i put in Admin as id and Admin as psw client tell me:
Can't connect to login server.How i can fix it? i try changed ip as my lan static 192.168.x.x and 127.0.0.1 .. I hope a faster reply :D
theres 3 reasons for this one u need to only use 192.168.x.x on game server opt then seal it with rappelz compress the ips for auth.opt will never change even if u went public its always 127.0.0.1
the other reason is make sure u deleted password in sql then log off and log back in.
ok i guess theres a quick third but.. make sure u grant access to sa in all 3 db's if more info is needed look threw the step by step guide its in the rappelz section
05/19/2011 01:26 blackdragon1975#1364
Quote:
Originally Posted by massimino4 View Post
[lost island]
WARP_X=83994
WARP_Y=115939
[LM1]
WARP_X=219257
WARP_Y=15681
[LM2]
WARP_X=219257
WARP_Y=112449
[CV1]
WARP_X=218806
WARP_Y=56778
[CV2]
WARP_X=218806
WARP_Y=89034
[Moon1]
WARP_X=222782
WARP_Y=72499
[Moon2]
WARP_X=222782
WARP_Y=120883
[PP1]
WARP_X=211290
WARP_Y=129881
[PP2]
WARP_X=211290
WARP_Y=146006
[Antre]
WARP_X=201400
WARP_Y=167694
[ElKasia]
WARP_X=206071
WARP_Y=116948
[Griffe-Noire]
WARP_X=201400
WARP_Y=151566
[Brise-Dune]
WARP_X=201400
WARP_Y=135438

=) more info on my website...o.O:mofo: ^_^



where do I enter it?
05/19/2011 01:30 DaJohnson#1365
In captain herlock window,

Command like:

#warp(201400,135438,"CharName")

Will take you to ToE I believe