Silkroad Emulator for mobile devices

02/15/2014 18:46 confict#121
Silkroad Mobile, xD
02/15/2014 19:09 Qynchou#122
Nobody is going to use this 1.5
02/15/2014 19:48 Tunilicious#123
ItDoesNotMakeAnySenseButIamDoingItAnywayEmu
02/15/2014 20:08 Divine Online#124
YES!!
02/15/2014 22:20 paxemuman#125
We have almost 90 ppls who wants this emu! keep voting :)
02/16/2014 00:07 InZiDeR#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
We have almost 90 ppls who wants this emu! keep voting :)
You are wasting your time, seriously :P
02/16/2014 01:35 $LordyK-#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunilicious View Post
I'm not back, certainly not back to coding for sro. I heard about this topic so i came here to troll a bit ; D

True story mate : D

Edit #1
Maybe if sro community would be more "open" then i could start open source sro server emulator project but we all know sro community :D
You was a coder? I can't belive this. Can I get an autograph from you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Nobody is going to use this 1.5
Like nobody played your venture awesome legit server. :X:X
02/16/2014 01:58 Tunilicious#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by $LordyK- View Post
You was a coder? I can't belive this. Can I get an autograph from you?
Just a script kiddie. :) Which i'm not anymore :(:(
02/16/2014 18:36 paxemuman#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
You are wasting your time, seriously :P
89 ppls thinks the opposite ;)
02/16/2014 18:57 bxxb#130
Eight months later 94 votes still counting,pax can you tell us your progress so far?
02/16/2014 19:01 paxemuman#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Eight months later 94 votes still counting,pax can you tell us your progress so far?
Yea, now i am trying to port items database to sqlite, searching for the way of export access database with column names sorted ascending to text file.
02/16/2014 19:07 bxxb#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Yea, now i am trying to port items database to sqlite, searching for the way of export access database with column names sorted ascending to text file.
Are you interested to create a skype channel for fans or somthing?
02/16/2014 23:11 paxemuman#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Are you interested to create a skype channel for fans or somthing?
I am thinking about twitter.
02/17/2014 12:23 iCracked#134
Next project which is going to last few months and then we never gonna see ending ...
02/18/2014 12:03 paxemuman#135
Damn anyone know how to export ascend sorted access database to text file? that would be sick if i would have to write an app for it -.-