Limit thread creation

09/09/2014 15:33 ​Exo#121
#TOTALLY AGREED
10/24/2014 16:51 rayto100#122
Totaly agree, this way we wont see 3 topics for every server...our admins decided?
10/27/2014 10:15 Callum#123
Upping this again, I think it's a great idea which has been pushed for a while now.
10/30/2014 05:36 leeroyboosting#124
YEAH! Agree totally!
10/30/2014 15:31 Tyr*#125
I agree this too , i suggest epvp admins to make it :
maximum 2 threads per day, to add a new thread you should have 25++ posts, maximum posts per day is 5 (to avoid spammers)

i hope moderators/admins apply this idea :)
11/01/2014 13:27 ​Exo#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr* View Post
I agree this too , i suggest epvp admins to make it :
maximum 2 threads per day, to add a new thread you should have 25++ posts, maximum posts per day is 5 (to avoid spammers)

i hope moderators/admins apply this idea :)
Max posts, kidding me?
I guess the thread limitation should only apply for the advertising sections, there's no need to limit the creation at every section.
11/10/2014 20:31 Tyr*#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Max posts, kidding me?
I guess the thread limitation should only apply for the advertising sections, there's no need to limit the creation at every section.
i said :
TO AVOID SPAMMERS
i saw someone spamming all threads before , he's called kingman778800 or something like this .. he got 40+ posts in just 1 day ! thats why i said my suggestion :).
01/29/2015 03:37 Snow*#128
2015 push
02/20/2015 00:43 YOUNG SINATRA#129
February 2015 Push
03/03/2015 04:29 Coyrud#130
March 2015 push :D
03/07/2015 22:09 Cameron.#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
I agree 100% with his idea
and i say YES
We see that every single day
this.
03/08/2015 11:34 Poro-services#132
Not sure about this, lots of honest sellers only have something to sell once per year, and they will not be able to sell here.
But scammers will still be able to spam the msg requirement :/
03/11/2015 13:59 ​Exo#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poro-services View Post
Not sure about this, lots of honest sellers only have something to sell once per year, and they will not be able to sell here.
But scammers will still be able to spam the msg requirement :/
This was meant for silkroad advertising section, other sections shouldn't be affected unless needed.
About the spam, this is why few updates were made to this suggestion such as: adding a period of time after registering where you won't be able to start a new thread before you exceed this minimum period.
05/10/2015 19:28 rswizard#134
I agree with your suggestions adding limits in creation of threads, as the pro's pretty much solve the problems you mentioned. This problem occurs in other sections aswell; your solution might fit for the whole board. Definitely something worth to be added.
05/11/2015 22:34 ℱallen#135
I agree 100% with his idea