Para's Script Library

07/01/2017 11:44 Paraly#1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by susu11 View Post
Hallo ich kriege das Morph Script nicht ans laufen die Jelly ID hab ich getauscht die nimmt er auch aber das mit dem Rezept auswählen 155006705 für fine elementar stone und das umloggen klappt nicht....

Kann mir da jmd helfen oder hat jmd ein funktionierendes Script für EU ?
Die Rezept ID ist aufjedenfall korrekt falls du Asmodier spielst, ansonsten ist noch wichtig das bei allen chars das Morph Fenster auf der standart Position ist und du eine UI size von 100% bei allen hast.
07/01/2017 13:33 susu11#1322
Standard Position sollte ich doch mit auto arrange Windows erhalten oder ? Pseudo Vollbild habe ich auch grad statt Fenstermodus probiert aber es klappt nicht
07/01/2017 13:44 Paraly#1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by susu11 View Post
Standard Position sollte ich doch mit auto arrange Windows erhalten oder ? Pseudo Vollbild habe ich auch grad statt Fenstermodus probiert aber es klappt nicht
auto arrange windows ist nicht das was wir brauchen, das muss aufjedenfall aus sein
ein wenig weiter runter findest du einen "Reset Windows" button der setzt alle fenster positionen aufs standart zurück, das muss bei allen toons benutzt werden

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/05/2017 03:44 mezorr#1324
paralyz wheres is Tiamat Xp script?
07/05/2017 03:46 Paraly#1325
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezorr View Post
paralyz wheres is Tiamat Xp script?
It doesn't work anymore since 5.0, the adds of the skeleton boss doesn't give any exp anymore.
07/05/2017 04:14 mezorr#1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It doesn't work anymore since 5.0, the adds of the skeleton boss doesn't give any exp anymore.
:( oh k ty
07/07/2017 18:42 Superkinah#1327
I am not yet buying your product but I would like to know how we set the skills with your bot this is not indicated on the 2 videos that I watch the software does all alone?
07/07/2017 19:27 Paraly#1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
I am not yet buying your product but I would like to know how we set the skills with your bot this is not indicated on the 2 videos that I watch the software does all alone?
It automatically uses all skills available except stigmas, if you wanna edit anything you need scripting experience
07/08/2017 08:45 Superkinah#1329
Then it uses all the skill available efficiently or it is at random and the bot can die otherwise his me goes if he uses skills without the paramate and remains effective is very well
07/08/2017 10:38 Paraly#1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Then it uses all the skill available efficiently or it is at random and the bot can die otherwise his me goes if he uses skills without the paramate and remains effective is very well
surely he uses the skills effectivly but the focus is clearly not on botting, it's just a simple script that allows us to use the tool also for simple farming.
07/08/2017 16:05 namam#1331
Where is DS script? ty
07/08/2017 16:06 Paraly#1332
Quote:
Originally Posted by namam View Post
Where is DS script? ty
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (not recommend for EU)
07/08/2017 19:10 Exem strike#1333
Paraly ..File Type: zip Archives of Eternity - what to do exactly? I entered it he was in a room with several boxes and gave error
I did not understand what he does what he needs to do in there.
07/08/2017 19:18 Paraly#1334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly ..File Type: zip Archives of Eternity - what to do exactly? I entered it he was in a room with several boxes and gave error
I did not understand what he does what he needs to do in there.
It's supposed to go to the chest room and loot the correct chest but I haven't added all the rooms yet.
Can you take a screen at which room exactly the chests were?
07/08/2017 20:44 funnyjerkz#1335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's supposed to go to the chest room and loot the correct chest but I haven't added all the rooms yet.
Can you take a screen at which room exactly the chests were?
I want this. Let me know if i can help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Well you can use this one, it's much faster
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
#ENDIF
#DO=9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
What does this do? Auto uses the next skill in chain line or what?