So, I wanted to use the 1st place donation wings, as a base for a set of 'Gm Wings'...
Item ID for the wings btw is 3630024.
The donation wings themselves are timed, which is not what I want, so I inserted into [Arcadia].[dbo].[ItemResource] a completely 'new' version of the wings, with identical db values except for [id], [available_period] and [decrease_type].
[id] was set to an un-used number, from what I could tell. ( 3630090 ).
[available_period] set to 0. ( Seems from what I see of other items to be non-timed. )
[decrease_type] set to 0. ( Same reason as above )
Using the insert_item SQL found in this thread somewhere, amongst all the useless spam bullshit, no problems so far. . .
. . . Login on the player character, and it gives me 30day timed Archangel wings. o.O
Re-load Herlock and Aurora, and same issue.
Because I would have assumed it'd be quite simple to replicate an item, as theres quite a few replicated items, with different timers for CS items. ( FA/AA Wings, as an example )
Code:
INSERT INTO [Arcadia].[dbo].[ItemResource]
([id]
,[name_id]
,[tooltip_id]
,[type]
,[group]
,[class]
,[wear_type]
,[set_id]
,[set_part_flag]
,[rank]
,[level]
,[enhance]
,[socket]
,[status_flag]
,[limit_deva]
,[limit_asura]
,[limit_gaia]
,[limit_fighter]
,[limit_hunter]
,[limit_magician]
,[limit_summoner]
,[use_min_level]
,[use_max_level]
,[target_min_level]
,[target_max_level]
,[range]
,[weight]
,[price]
,[huntaholic_point]
,[endurance]
,[material]
,[summon_id]
,[flag_cashitem]
,[flag_wear]
,[flag_use]
,[flag_target_use]
,[flag_duplicate]
,[flag_drop]
,[flag_trade]
,[flag_sell]
,[flag_storage]
,[flag_overweight]
,[flag_riding]
,[flag_move]
,[flag_sit]
,[flag_enhance]
,[flag_quest]
,[flag_raid]
,[flag_secroute]
,[flag_eventmap]
,[flag_huntaholic]
,[flag_huntaholic_usable_only]
,[available_period]
,[decrease_type]
,[throw_range]
,[distribute_type]
,[base_type_0]
,[base_var1_0]
,[base_var2_0]
,[base_type_1]
,[base_var1_1]
,[base_var2_1]
,[base_type_2]
,[base_var1_2]
,[base_var2_2]
,[base_type_3]
,[base_var1_3]
,[base_var2_3]
,[opt_type_0]
,[opt_var1_0]
,[opt_var2_0]
,[opt_type_1]
,[opt_var1_1]
,[opt_var2_1]
,[opt_type_2]
,[opt_var1_2]
,[opt_var2_2]
,[opt_type_3]
,[opt_var1_3]
,[opt_var2_3]
,[effect_id]
,[enhance_0_id]
,[enhance_0_01]
,[enhance_0_02]
,[enhance_0_03]
,[enhance_0_04]
,[enhance_1_id]
,[enhance_1_01]
,[enhance_1_02]
,[enhance_1_03]
,[enhance_1_04]
,[skill_id]
,[state_id]
,[state_level]
,[state_time]
,[state_type]
,[cool_time]
,[cool_time_group]
,[model_type_dem]
,[model_type_def]
,[model_type_asm]
,[model_type_asf]
,[model_type_gam]
,[model_type_gaf]
,[deco_model_change]
,[model_00]
,[model_01]
,[model_02]
,[model_03]
,[model_04]
,[model_05]
,[model_06]
,[model_07]
,[model_08]
,[model_09]
,[model_10]
,[model_11]
,[model_12]
,[model_13]
,[model_14]
,[model_15]
,[model_16]
,[model_17]
,[texture_filename]
,[drop_type]
,[icon_id]
,[icon_file_name]
,[script_text])
VALUES
(3630090
,13630024
,23630024
,1
,110
,607
,21
,0
,0
,1
,1
,0
,0
,0
,1
,1
,1
,1
,1
,1
,1
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0.00
,1.00
,10
,0
,100
,3
,0
,0
,1
,0
,0
,0
,1
,1
,1
,1
,0
,0
,0
,0
,1
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0.00
,0
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,98
,8255.00
,0.10
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0.00
,0.00
,0.00
,0.00
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,0
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'body1_wings1'
,'0'
,'drop_etc_pouch'
,''
,'icon_item_donation_1st'
,'')
GO
Also, I belive with the Wings, the value stored in [opt_var2_0] is the +% bonus.
So, for the 1st place donation wings, thats 0.10. Ie, +10% to stats.
I would have tested this had my wings insertion worked, but I think I'm correct.