[Release] - uNf Trainer

05/28/2014 16:45 tomieto007#1261
thanks again !!!
05/28/2014 18:11 kellerkind123456#1262
Maybe it would be helpful if you could post your system data, where the program is running after the latest GW2 patch. (Windows Version, 32 or 64 bit ...)

... before the update I had no problems.
05/28/2014 20:18 tcmadness#1263
I had no problems with 2.0.0.5 aswell
After reading the last posts I saw people are using Windows 7 64bit or 32bit
I got Windows 8 and I setup my gw2 client and my unf trainer to start with Windows 7.
I even turned off my AVG scanner and windows smartscreen defender.
And reinstalled a new gw2 client aswell some how or something is blocking it...
I guess I gonna have to Q Q more and hope there will be a day I get it working again :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymbaa View Post
Can anyone tell me what I might possibly be doing wrong. None of these new versions of UNF work in the slightest for me. :(
I feel your pain man :(
05/28/2014 20:56 cecil 666#1264
0.0.28 working on win 7 64 bit :)

Mini ESP v0.0.3.2...nada (run as admit)
05/28/2014 21:10 tymbaa#1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Have you tried running it as an administrator?
It didn't work the first time I tried doing that, but I gave it another shot and it seems to work just fine now. Thanks!

And a BIG thanks to Ploxasarus for making and updating. :)
05/28/2014 23:18 tcmadness#1266
Nothing of the new versions are working for me.
F9 autoclicker and a game crash error when I check full clipping option.

I don't know how I fixed it but...
I did all previous steps
For those players with Windows 8 setup your gw2 client and the Unf trainer to run under Windows 7 run as admin.
Make sure you don't have any other previous versions of the Unf trainer on your computer


Oops forgot to say Thx Ploxasarus!!!! :D
05/29/2014 10:26 buFFy!#1267
I love Plox!
05/29/2014 10:27 Ploxasarus#1268
And i love you to buffy for being nice enough to put aside differences when we spoke an work a bit together since i'm down a gpu, thank you.
05/29/2014 16:07 itchymonkey#1269
Hi there Plox! I've given the updated trainer a spin, but it doesn't seem to work. Tried running as admin too, but no luck. I am running a Vista laptop though, and I've noticed some people changing the properties for Win 7 compatability mode.

For obvious reasons, I'm not able to do the Win 7 compatability mode to see if it'll work. Do you have any advice for me?
05/29/2014 22:50 Fillmaster#1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchymonkey View Post
Hi there Plox! I've given the updated trainer a spin, but it doesn't seem to work. Tried running as admin too, but no luck. I am running a Vista laptop though, and I've noticed some people changing the properties for Win 7 compatability mode.

For obvious reasons, I'm not able to do the Win 7 compatability mode to see if it'll work. Do you have any advice for me?
From what I understand it's just inherently incompatible with Windows 8.

It's working perfectly for me in Windows 7 though.
05/30/2014 00:44 Noway2#1271
For information: I am running Unf Trainer under Windows 8.1 without problems.

The only thing I had to do is to give the program admin rights (thru the program properties dialog).

I had also to add a rule in my antivirus software to allow "injecting code to other application" for that program.
05/30/2014 06:35 kellerkind123456#1272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
From what I understand it's just inherently incompatible with Windows 8.

It's working perfectly for me in Windows 7 though.
No! I´m running windows 7 x64, and the the program ist not working!

Before the GW2 update I had no problems with UNF.
05/30/2014 07:36 SilentSadist#1273
Hello Plox, donated $10 yesterday and would like access to your ESP please.
05/30/2014 07:37 Ploxasarus#1274
Quote:
Before the GW2 update I had no problems with UNF.
Unf v0.0.2.9 - Hopefully fixed cross platform issues. ( try it & make sure its correct version )

Mini ESP v0.0.3.3 - Updated everything but npc, rest is 100% fully functional again ( sorry for delay )


If anybody has mailed me and donated for access to the esp please re-email me about it & I will definitely make sure to take care of you and I apologize for the delay.

If anybody is still willing to donate for a new GPU I'd be happy to accept, only need about 100$ more and I can get a really nice one & it would be very much appreciated ! ( did this completely blind with people testing for me and without being ingame at all, so a simple thanks goes a long way please ).
05/30/2014 08:09 Fillmaster#1275
Sweet. I sent the other $50 since you finished both of them.