05/14/2017 21:24 7life#1216
combat script is only for 65lvl+?
05/14/2017 21:25 Paraly#1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
combat script is only for 65lvl+?
the combat routine script is for any level
05/15/2017 07:46 Paraly#1218
Since someone requested a quest feature for the combat routine script I share it here, I bet more people want it as well.

Note: You need to paste the path from where the grind path begins towards the quest NPC, the dialog to this NPC and the return back to the grind path beginning between this lines (you find them at the top of the script)

Code:
start_FinishQuest;

end_FinishQuest;
05/16/2017 21:18 7life#1219
is any tip os something we can tweak so we can make combat routine more smoother?cause when it kills the moob until it loot it and go to the next one takes a lot time and looks like very botliked.
05/16/2017 22:00 Paraly#1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
is any tip os something we can tweak so we can make combat routine more smoother?cause when it kills the moob until it loot it and go to the next one takes a lot time and looks like very botliked.
1. Buy the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] pet and turn it on before you start the bot
2. Re-build your combat script using the latest combat routine 1.47
05/18/2017 18:02 kreithner#1221
How to configure the combat well, leave a video explaining how to configure it well with speed and in specific only one can kill
05/20/2017 13:20 Paraly#1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromRomania88 View Post
*You can learn about sexual magick spells and more. Visit Joy of Satan website and Exposing Chrstianity website ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]). The truth about satanism, christianity, magick/spells, Demons, New World Order and more. See the truth and free yourself!

*You can learn about sexual magick spells and more. Visit Joy of Satan website and Exposing Chrstianity website ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]). The truth about satanism, christianity, magick/spells, Demons, New World Order and more. See the truth and free yourself!...
You also believe the world is flat, don't you?
05/22/2017 04:20 Plomed#1223
I don't find for FR in your folder for auto-craft
05/22/2017 04:56 JoshuaPL#1224
Can you make a Hotkey for the script editor? I'm lazy to hit the tray icon all the time with my farming bots >_<
05/22/2017 11:36 Paraly#1225
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Can you make a Hotkey for the script editor? I'm lazy to hit the tray icon all the time with my farming bots >_<
Yes, I can add one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plomed View Post
I don't find for FR in your folder for auto-craft
Just be sure you have pasted the "x_data.pak" file correctly, load the ENG or GER version then and it will work fine.
05/22/2017 12:39 Plomed#1226
We can up the speed to any value ? like 300 or 400 ?
05/22/2017 15:14 JoshuaPL#1227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, I can add one.
Awesome! Hope you got the time to implement it soon.
05/22/2017 19:23 Paraly#1228
Quote:
Awesome! Hope you got the time to implement it soon.
I've added ALT+S as hotkey for the Script Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plomed View Post
We can up the speed to any value ? like 300 or 400 ?
You can put any value you want, just be aware that the higher the value the slower the script will run.
If you go to fast you will get roll backs and get stucked.
05/23/2017 04:47 JoshuaPL#1229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've added ALT+S as hotkey for the Script Editor
Thank you! Realy fast as usual!

can you check script editor? Seems it has a small bug, when you open it with the hotkey no stuffs appear, just like in the pic

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And not even going to the tray icon removes it, have to close the tool and open it again and sometimes it occurs 2-3 in a row, even if I am not using the script editor hotkey.
05/23/2017 11:35 Paraly#1230
Quote:
Thank you! Realy fast as usual!

can you check script editor? Seems it has a small bug, when you open it with the hotkey no stuffs appear, just like in the pic

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And not even going to the tray icon removes it, have to close the tool and open it again and sometimes it occurs 2-3 in a row, even if I am not using the script editor hotkey.
You're using the 3.74?
I tried it several times with both hotkey and traymenu and it always showed up correctly