[Release]All code of weapons

01/05/2010 20:44 viagrafor you#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by diosxxx View Post
me sale error

Exception: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value

que hago? :S :S:S ayuda plis..
por dios..... ya lo he dicho antes, problemas con la herramienta en su sitio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnostical View Post
Sorry but where do i write this code inside iteminfo.x4?
use notepad
01/05/2010 23:57 MDaniels#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by viagrafor you View Post
es cambiar el archivo .dds por el de ese color
.
me lo puedes explicar con mas detalles?


esque no te entiendo xDD
01/06/2010 00:52 Megadude691#108
hey idk how to work teh s4resourcetool can u help me on how to work it cuz i have no idea what im doing:confused:
01/06/2010 01:04 Megadude691#109
oh and i don't understand teh tut u made:confused:
01/06/2010 01:07 suiluJ.#110
Great thanks
01/06/2010 02:02 wizardkim#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by viagrafor you View Post
Srry, but if I do that will be as easy to understand even the filling over the s4 hacks ^ ^



..........Ni lo respondo...






Para todos los que la herramienta les de error: YO NO HE CREADO LA HERRAMIENTA Y NO SE SOLUCIONAR TODOS Y CADA UNO DE LOS ERRORES, SOLO SE SOLUCIONAR ALGUNOS.

For all that the tool will error: I DID NOT CREATE THE TOOL AND I NOT CAN SOLVE EACH OF ERRORS

then can you send it to me? :) i will delete it after i understand it... but 1 more question... why cant i export it? :O
01/06/2010 03:58 Spoil60#112
Quote:
Originally Posted by viagrafor you View Post

jaja se pero ves que pegas un poco mas adelante de donde pegas, para eso abria que bajar el range lo justo y no veas como molaria xD
XD la verdad pego como a 60 Kilometros por que pasaron la CS con Rango editado :P

Funciona con animaciones y todo y la verdad se ve bien ^^

La GS sola no me gusto D= asi que por eso la reemplase por la Cuchilla de la CS :o

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tambien he trabajado con los Sentrys y he sacado Sentrys de AP (sorry es lo unico que me anda con skins) y Sentry Gun con 40 Mil de Range, Rotacion de 360 Grados, 99999 de Damage y HP de -1 xD!!!!! Nadie se escapa de eso :o ni los Hack Speed...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Comprobado... los demas ven cuando coloco un Sentry de AP =o... No posteo guias por que por lo visto hay gente que ni entiende como usar el Res Tool =/ mas rato posteo los Codes xD

Saludos... no importa que nos digan que postiemos en Aleman o Ingles... no creo que nos baneen a todos por hablar en Espaņol en un topic xD!!!
01/06/2010 05:33 Takai_S4#113
La gs como arma sola en la counter sword no queda bien. pero yo le puse la gs y la mindshock en la otra mano y no quedaba muy mal de todos modos asi no es como la uso xD y enfin como arma secundaria de la counter.. nose por variar mola. pero el problema es cuando llevan las AP que se ve en negro la GS. porcierto postea codigo hombre que yo quiero husmear con lo de armas AP xDDD que e mirado por todos lados y nanai D=
01/06/2010 22:38 Xathan#114
Hello I put here my matter because I didn't find a solution anywhere in the forum ( or I didn't see the solution [ Thanks googles translator ... ] ). I hope you can help me.

Anyway this is my problem , in fact I edited my iteminfo to have the weapons as Assassin's Claw, MineGun, Katana and dragonnade first . However, I sucessed to connect at my S4 loggin and after, during the connection with the server, an error appeared, This is an "Application error division" an It closes up S4. So I realize that my iteminfo isn't functional but, I'm a noob in the iteminfo and hack handling, I hope someone can explain me in MP or in this topic the reasons of my fail please.

I put an example of my iteminfo to facilitate your help.

Sorry for my poor english, I did my best . ^^'
01/06/2010 23:18 Takai_S4#115
This its the line i see wrong put it like the old default and try to do it. i dont see fine that float value in that place its so strange. and if it isnt that you messed the file for other way. its so sensible to touch without thinking a bad line can mess all the file so be carefull

wrong way:
<scene value="resources/Model/Weapon/gs.scn" />
<scene_kid value="resources/Model/Weapon/gs.scn" /> <float value="4.0" />

good way:
<scene value="resources/Model/Weapon/gs.scn" />
<scene_kid value="resources/Model/Weapon/gs.scn" />
<float value="4.0" />
01/06/2010 23:46 Xathan#116
Yeah but these place are the result of the copying, sorry I didn't correct that .

Thanks to help me. I think I realize a part of my mistakes, now I sucess to have Assassin's claw katana and dragonnade but there are few bugs ( black katana for example :p )
01/06/2010 23:56 Takai_S4#117
Sometimes its better to start from zero when you mess the file. do it with a default file. it dont take so much time you can do it in 5 min xD

I have:
-Ventus blade
-Katana
-Vitalshock
-Dragonade
-Submachine fish
-Working in the G-puppy revolver
01/07/2010 00:02 Xathan#118
Yeah it's true xD
I have just a problem with the katana, with my girl there is no animation and on my boy we can see just a black katana without the name "katana" on the inventory's cell. Do you know how fix it please ?

What is your ventus blade ? ^^
01/07/2010 15:04 viagrafor you#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xathan View Post
Hello I put here my matter because I didn't find a solution anywhere in the forum ( or I didn't see the solution [ Thanks googles translator ... ] ). I hope you can help me.

Anyway this is my problem , in fact I edited my iteminfo to have the weapons as Assassin's Claw, MineGun, Katana and dragonnade first . However, I sucessed to connect at my S4 loggin and after, during the connection with the server, an error appeared, This is an "Application error division" an It closes up S4. So I realize that my iteminfo isn't functional but, I'm a noob in the iteminfo and hack handling, I hope someone can explain me in MP or in this topic the reasons of my fail please.

I put an example of my iteminfo to facilitate your help.

Sorry for my poor english, I did my best . ^^'

my code

Code:
<item number="2" NAME="캐노네이드" SEX="all">
				<base>
					<base_info name_key="NAME288" require_level="0" require_master="0" />
					<license require="license_cannonade" script="license_cannonade.lua" script_func="OnCannonadeLicenseTest" license_map="105" />
				</base>
				<client>
					<icon image="dragonade.tga" />
					<attrib comment_key="TIP288" />
					<feature comment_key="F_TEXT288" />
				</client>
				<attach />
				<weapon>
					<resources reload_sound_file="Resources/Sound/brail_reload.ogg" slot_image_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/dragonade.tga" crosshair_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_connonade" crosshair_zoomin_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_connonade_zoomin" auto_target_distance="500" />
					<ability type="7" rate_of_fire="0.6" power="18.0" move_speed_rate="1.0" attack_move_speed_rate="0.7" magazine_capacity="5" cracked_magazine_capacity="2" max_ammo="-1" accuracy="0" range="400.0" support_sniper_mode="1" sniper_mode_fov="15" />
					<scene value="resources/Model/Weapon/dragonade.scn" />
					<float value="2.5" />
					<!-- 최대 데미지 대비 최소 데미지 비율 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_charge.seq" />
					<!-- 조준1 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_charge.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준1 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_charge_loop.seq" />
					<!-- 조준2 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_charge_complete.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준2 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_fire.seq" />
					<!-- 사격1 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_blast.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격1 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="AreaRailgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격1 부모 노드 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_fire_max.seq" />
					<!-- 사격2 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_blast_max.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격2 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="AreaRailgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격2 부모 노드 이름 -->
				</weapon>
			</item>
			<item number="3" NAME="시그널 레일 건" SEX="all">
				<base>
					<base_info name_key="N2030003" require_level="0" require_master="0" />
					<license require="license_rail_gun" script="license_railgun.lua" script_func="OnRailGunLicenseTest" license_map="105" />
				</base>
				<client>
					<icon image="railgun_kid.tga" />
					<attrib comment_key="T2030003" />
					<feature comment_key="F2030003" />
				</client>
				<attach />
				<weapon>
					<resources reload_sound_file="Resources/Sound/rail_reload.ogg" slot_image_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/slot_gun_rail.tga" crosshair_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_rail" crosshair_zoomin_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_rail_zoomin" auto_target_distance="0" />
					<ability type="6" rate_of_fire="0.8" power="15.0" move_speed_rate="1.0" attack_move_speed_rate="0.8" magazine_capacity="4" cracked_magazine_capacity="1" max_ammo="-1" accuracy="0" range="" support_sniper_mode="1" sniper_mode_fov="15" />
					<scene value="resources/Model/Weapon/railgun_kid.scn" />
					<float value="4.0" />
					<!-- 최대 데미지 대비 최소 데미지 비율 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/skill_gunner_chargeshot_charge.seq" />
					<!-- 조준1시 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/rail_charge.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준1시 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/skill_gunner_chargeshot_chargemax.seq" />
					<!-- 조준2시 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/rail_charge_complete.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준2시 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/skill_gunner_chargeshot_rail.seq" />
					<!-- 사격1시 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/rail_blast.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격1시 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Railgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격1시 부모 노드 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/skill_gunner_chargeshot_rail_max.seq" />
					<!-- 사격2시 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/rail_blast_max.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격2시 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Railgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격2시 부모 노드 이름 -->
				</weapon>
			</item>
			<item number="4" NAME="드레곤에이드" SEX="all">
				<base>
					<base_info name_key="N2030004" require_level="0" require_master="0" />
					<license require="license_cannonade" script="license_cannonade.lua" script_func="OnCannonadeLicenseTest" license_map="105" />
				</base>
				<client>
					<icon image="dragonade.tga" />
					<attrib comment_key="T2030004" />
					<feature comment_key="F_TEXT288" />
				</client>
				<attach />
				<weapon>
					<resources reload_sound_file="Resources/Sound/brail_reload.ogg" slot_image_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/slot_gun_cannonade.tga" crosshair_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_connonade" crosshair_zoomin_file="Resources/Image/Weapon/crosshair_gun_connonade_zoomin" auto_target_distance="0" />
					<ability type="7" rate_of_fire="0.6" power="18.0" move_speed_rate="1.0" attack_move_speed_rate="0.7" magazine_capacity="5" cracked_magazine_capacity="2" max_ammo="-1" accuracy="0" range="400.0" support_sniper_mode="1" sniper_mode_fov="15" />
					<scene value="resources/Model/Weapon/dragonade.scn" />
					<float value="2.5" />
					<!-- 최대 데미지 대비 최소 데미지 비율 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_charge.seq" />
					<!-- 조준1 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_charge.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준1 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_charge_loop.seq" />
					<!-- 조준2 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_charge_complete.ogg" />
					<!-- 조준2 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_fire.seq" />
					<!-- 사격1 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_blast.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격1 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="AreaRailgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격1 부모 노드 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Effects/weapon_canon_fire_max.seq" />
					<!-- 사격2 시퀀스 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="Resources/Sound/brail_blast_max.ogg" />
					<!-- 사격2 사운드 파일 이름 -->
					<string value="AreaRailgun_Fire_Dummy" />
					<!-- 사격2 부모 노드 이름 -->
				</weapon>
			</item>
01/07/2010 15:37 viagrafor you#120
Actualizacion anti resource!!!! segun me comento un GM van a chapar algo^^

Update anti resource!!!