[PK2 TOOL] BMS Model converter

06/06/2012 17:36 70151545#106
Can you do share several weapon model?
06/07/2012 16:53 31ci#107
Can you make a plugin to 3ds max ? it is possible ?
06/07/2012 16:55 perrytje#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31ci View Post
Can you make a plugin to 3ds max ? it is possible ?
It's possible but I'm not going to write it, blender works fine and is also free.
06/07/2012 17:37 31ci#109
Alright, thanks.
06/08/2012 14:52 70151545#110
HI Man can share under14 sets of models? Or you are to do their own! I am curious about me will not change

I Mail:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/08/2012 18:05 31ci#111
Your converter supporting to convert avatar models ? When im try to convert bms to obj or srobj im getting this error.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And when im select, Continue,

it says " avatar_m_pirate_wear_part1.bms " already in use. But its not using, just pirate dress giving same error, and some models

Do you have a solution ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, my works.

06/09/2012 10:36 perrytje#112
OutOfMemoryException means you don't have enough RAM available. Try defragmenting or something, it's something with your PC's memory, the converter works fine.

06/09/2012 14:35 31ci#113
I Have 4 gb ddr2 Ram

What do you have ?
06/09/2012 18:46 3DProgrammer#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31ci View Post
I Have 4 gb ddr2 Ram

What do you have ?


i guess u didn't use Blender to make ur object
06/09/2012 22:10 31ci#115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DProgrammer View Post
i guess u didn't use Blender to make ur object
Man my problem is not that, i cant convert bms to obj. Get it ?
06/10/2012 06:24 3DProgrammer#116
i get it, but when i tried to use 3ds max i got the same error

when i tried to use blender it worked successfully
06/16/2012 21:17 Nezekan#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrytje View Post
OutOfMemoryException means you don't have enough RAM available. Try defragmenting or something, it's something with your PC's memory, the converter works fine.

defragmentation does nothing about your amount of free memory, try closing unused programs, background processes and make sure your pc is not infected, most modern pcs shouldn't have that kind of errors
06/16/2012 21:21 perrytje#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
defragmentation does nothing about your amount of free memory, try closing unused programs, background processes and make sure your pc is not infected, most modern pcs shouldn't have that kind of errors
I found that this error also pops up when there are difficulties reading the file, for example when it misreads a string length to be 100210320 characters long, it tries reading past the end of the file which throws this error. The file worked fine for me though, so I guess there is something wrong with your file :/ I don't know how it could've been corrupted though.
06/17/2012 00:20 Nezekan#119
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrytje View Post
I found that this error also pops up when there are difficulties reading the file, for example when it misreads a string length to be 100210320 characters long, it tries reading past the end of the file which throws this error. The file worked fine for me though, so I guess there is something wrong with your file :/ I don't know how it could've been corrupted though.
EXTRASTELLAR RADIATION! no but seriously, corrupted files happen a lot more than you think, most common reasons: bad memory stick (can cause corruption on hdd!), old hdd, etc...
06/17/2012 10:24 perrytje#120
maybe something just went wrong during extraction, or he modified it?