Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

04/04/2018 19:24 joseantoniomorenodiaz#1111
What happen?
04/04/2018 19:25 martiniloko#1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph3n0mz View Post
I didn't mean to be offensive at all, by the way.. Can you just put it as a option to choose if you want to speedhack when other people is around or not? I understand it's to avoid a ban but what if i don't care? Just let us choose please? Thanks.
Please dude shut up and disappear ok? Thanks
04/04/2018 19:25 Wildroose#1113
hmmm if R3p continue to update this amazing hack i will be suprised:( BUT in one month using this godly hack wos like good beer after crapy day at work.any way if no more updates i quit bdo:) TY man for great work and now i go open one cold one (beer ofc)
04/04/2018 19:27 ph3n0mz#1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiniloko View Post
Please dude shut up and disappear ok? Thanks
Nope.
04/04/2018 19:33 R3p#1115
- updated for ClientVersion 704
04/04/2018 19:34 maestro1337#1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
- updated for ClientVersion 704
Appreciated <3
04/04/2018 19:35 torin555#1117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph3n0mz View Post
I didn't mean to be offensive at all, by the way.. Can you just put it as a option to choose if you want to speedhack when other people is around or not? I understand it's to avoid a ban but what if i don't care? Just let us choose please? Thanks.
It's not about avoiding a ban for yourself. It's about avoiding mass detection and getting everyone banned.
04/04/2018 21:24 NasseBerta#1118
Is it possible to deactivate the Function that he's getting the Guildmoney automaticly? Im overweight every Time.
04/04/2018 21:28 maestro1337#1119
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta View Post
Is it possible to deactivate the Function that he's getting the Guildmoney automaticly? Im overweight every Time.
every time or once a day?
04/04/2018 21:46 NasseBerta#1120
every time
04/04/2018 21:57 goldenboxed#1121
Alrighty, my testing is done. Whole week of full features. Still not banned. :) You're the best @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/04/2018 22:06 rayout#1122
Same here. Fishing fishing and fishing. Tons of gold and still not banned. Ill give it one last week on fishing then i stop hacking. GL everyone !
04/04/2018 22:46 maestro1337#1123
I went full retard mode these past 3 weeks and im not banned either. Literally speedhacking everywhere. Well to be honest i do it in places where people dont usually go but still its surprising how the client didnt pick it up
04/05/2018 00:39 torin555#1124
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddamvp View Post
I honestly had very low expectations for this to actually work and be legit, but I was proven wrong. Works great! Thanks OP for all your hard work and sharing this with us, much love man!

Side note: I am a bit curious as to why Windows defender keeps flagging 'Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn' ??
Because windows defender is awful and you should get a real antivirus.
04/05/2018 01:21 Creshendo#1125
Suggestions on what the attack speed animations should be changed to? I've messed around with a few for my wiz and nothing really seems faster when casting.