[Release] Zylon Hack - Tele Hack - Auto Res - Object Tele & MORE!

06/10/2015 19:26 Zektor#91
I got your PM four times

Zylon Hacks has been updated!
06/11/2015 20:47 scion#92
sent a pm :)
06/11/2015 21:24 Stathis85#93
Bought the hack and sent you a pm
06/11/2015 23:20 Zektor#94
Sent the login credentials + download for the hacks!
06/13/2015 00:21 Zektor#95
Just sent trade requests to everyone who has purchased/used the Zylon Hacks !
06/13/2015 08:41 aladdin23#96
Bought ur hack and wrote u a pn =)
06/13/2015 09:43 InvertedSerenity#97
Does this work with ICM? ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for reference)
06/13/2015 11:38 kendor#98
What is the trade request for?
06/13/2015 17:53 Zektor#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvertedSerenity View Post
Does this work with ICM? ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for reference)
Although I haven't tried it yet, it should work without any issues.
06/13/2015 18:34 InvertedSerenity#100
I ask because unf and ICM don't get along because of hooking methods on both ends. If that's not a problem with this then I'd be happy to use it ^^.
06/13/2015 18:44 Zektor#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvertedSerenity View Post
I ask because unf and ICM don't get along because of hooking methods on both ends. If that's not a problem with this then I'd be happy to use it ^^.
I'm not exactly sure how to use ICM, but when I opened both it doesn't seem like there were any crashes or conflicts of any sort.
06/14/2015 06:49 InvertedSerenity#102
Sounds good. Btw, if you were able to add in remote mystic forging (mystic forge conduit essentially), that would be amazing.
06/14/2015 08:33 aladdin23#103
Doesntwork for me :( always error....
06/14/2015 16:10 Zektor#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by aladdin23 View Post
Doesntwork for me :( always error....
Hi,

Please look under requirements on what you need, from the error message you messaged me, you are missing the Visual C++ 2012 redistributable package.

Please ensure you install it for x86 (Link on main post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvertedSerenity View Post
Sounds good. Btw, if you were able to add in remote mystic forging (mystic forge conduit essentially), that would be amazing.
Hmm I can try and see if I can manage something.
06/14/2015 17:37 InvertedSerenity#105
Works great! Is there any way to update the teleport points' coordinates? Not sure if I'm missing it or if it's absent.
A couple more thoughts:
1) Is it possible to update a coordinate based on where your cursor is on the map (there's at least one WP in Queensdale that's off but it might just be me. Edit: Only some of the coordinates are 200 on the Z axis; why is that?)? This would help with keeping coordinate lists up to date quite easily.
2) Possible to mimic being targeted so we can see our own name and title?
4) What are the [RH] and [SC] tags on teleport points?
5) Love being able to separate the teleporter stuff from the tick box section but being able to resize some of the interface would be lovely.
6) Having it auto-close when logging out is kind of annoying. Please make this optional.
7) Being able to cancel the "Auto" for the teleporting.
8) I think ZH crashes if you try to auto while you're dead.
9) Quite a handful of the coordinates are way off. I'm going to get on some 100% toons and get correct coordinates for future reference. I can share these if you'd like them. Edit2:Offset is +96 to Y coordinate to get them spot on.
That's all for now. Already loving it.