Application [Conquer Online Private Server Section]

02/15/2012 20:07 BioHazarxPaul#91
Should just give him a chance if he falls to with hold the rules of being a moderator they can remove it just as fast as it was added. It really shouldn't be such a big deal, we need a second moderator in the conquer community, pro4never can't be active 24/7 to handle all the spam that I have seen go on here.

-edited just noticed, didn't even see that kiyono had one up otherwise i would of approved..
02/15/2012 20:11 lostsolder05#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioHazarxPaul View Post
Should just give him a chance if he falls to with hold the rules of being a moderator they can remove it just as fast as it was added. It really shouldn't be such a big deal, we need a second moderator in the conquer community, pro4never can't be active 24/7 to handle all the spam that I have seen go on here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This topic needs locked now. The position has been filled.
02/15/2012 20:52 Acid#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This topic needs locked now. The position has been filled.
That's not correct, it does not matter if there are 2,3 or even more moderators in one section. Everybody is allowed to apply for the section he prefers as long as he meets the requirements.

Anyway, Fang you seem to be really active in the Conquer Online section, your penal record isn't big (i do not know your old accounts, neither i think we should judge about your past activities since it seems like you changed) and you got enough knowledge about the subject.
I think you would fit.

Good luck
02/15/2012 22:14 BitC0re#94
I think , that you are not very long registered.
So I mean that itīs not good because other moderators have
been as longer as you registered and for this job you must
have enough experience.

Sorry from me
NO
02/16/2012 11:13 _DreadNought_#95
Back on topic - John we're still waiting on a answer for fang as I see another application for this section has been accepted which I assume means you have seen this thread but have kept it going for the debate that turning into a complete mess/pointless spam by certian people.

My answer is still yes for Fang.
02/16/2012 11:21 Huseby#96
@Kiyono

Congratz with mod position, i cant remember you being any active, but times have probably changed, and i trust John`s judgement and you probably be a great mod.

@Fang

Sorry, i cant support someone who also, almost received the same punishment as Decker. I see several people here speaks warm of you, but keep up the good work. There's no reason you shouldn't continue to be helpful, even if you don`t get the mod position.
02/17/2012 01:20 unixbytes#97
What the hell. I'd say YES to this guy. I'm not sure if my vote would count but whatever.

Whoever has the final say should be smart enough to decide.
02/17/2012 19:40 _DreadNought_#98
He's already been reported, sir.

I'm still curious as to why the other mod application has been answered and this hasn't, yet.
02/17/2012 20:01 m7mdxlife#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
He's already been reported, sir.

I'm still curious as to why the other mod application has been answered and this hasn't, yet.
Too much controversy on this application maybe?
02/17/2012 20:12 Korvacs#100
Simple answer is that no application is closed unless it fails to meet requirements, and applications are only accepted if a moderator is required and the application would work for that position.

So since another mod was appointed, and this application meets the requirements it'll remain for future reference if another moderator is required.
02/17/2012 20:54 Eslam Eltamy#101
approve him he is too helper
02/20/2012 02:45 -Sensei-#102
Yes.
02/20/2012 07:56 pro4never#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
He's already been reported, sir.

I'm still curious as to why the other mod application has been answered and this hasn't, yet.
Mod applications are not closed unless they are accepted or the user is completely denied the possibility due to not meeting requirements.

My application was open for a number of months with no comments from admins at all. Eventually I was accepted and it was closed but they don't really make a decision quickly.

We have filled one of the positions but I'd say after his trial period a 3rd mod would be good seeing as who knows how long I'll be staying around epvp and even if I do stay active on here, I'm not moding nearly as much as I used to be. There NEEDS to be a selection of opinions in section moderators. A prime example is me and Korv. We have very different opinions on things and that allowed us to keep eachother objective and keep the section as organized as possible. As such only 1-2 moderators for a section doesn't seem like it would work out on the long run (especially one as high maintenance as the conquer forum).

Tldr;
I'd love to see a 3rd moderator added. I support and understand why Kin was selected first but that doesn't mean that Fang is or should be out of consideration.
02/24/2012 08:53 SiRuS ツ#104
hmm. I think this application is a bit short.
02/27/2012 04:05 U2_Caparzo#105
well, maybe my opinion is like not valid because my amount of time/post/thanks on this forum but that is because i'm not really good at C#... anyways i wanna share my opinion.
i say yes to the application.

I have read a lot of posts against Fang's application and most of them was like pointless, just i'm gonna call a few.

for example, that he haven't changed in anyway. i remember that he deleted all his posts in other accounts, but hell, a guy just requested him to "revive" a post (About adding a GUI) and he posted again, so how he can be the same guy, i know he had show us that he can be a inmature guy, but he is showing us that he have changed, in a positive way.

to the guy who say that he don't know what is talking about(MySQL post), someone correct him, and he accepted it, and showed us that he is learning, as P4N sayd in his post, or Korvacs(dont remember) Fang know what he knows, and what not.

actually he is a "replier/teacher", he never answer u the copy+paste that someone might want, he answer u a way that u can do it, generally searching in google, but because his knowledge, u can find an answer in a few minutes f/e in google, but in those few minutes, u can learn more than u was going to learn from a copy+paste.

The only way of getting a "bad" answer from fang is being a guy that want something to copy and paste, he want the real good for the comunity, he want a comunity learning, he don't want a comunity of noobs. and including that type of guy the answer will be like, "use google", or something else, in the worst of the cases

that is why i say yes.