Backyard Monsters - Updated Code

09/10/2011 18:23 gyaverwalk#91
i follow all the directions but still i cant see the code to be disassemble!..
09/11/2011 05:59 bagusdt#92
nice info ;)
09/11/2011 06:35 warlast#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
Ok I just found the updated Rapid Resources code in Cheat engine it is:

WORKS ONLY ON WINDOWS 7 IN CHEAT ENGINE v6.0

Short Instructions (For Professional):

74 42 8B C1 C7 45 80 3C 01 00 00
Change "je" to "jg"

Long Instructions (For Begginers):

1st. Open up your Cheat Engine 6.0
2nd. Go to BYM (Backyard Monsters)
3rd. Pick a process in Cheat Engine. If you have Mozilla Firefox you need to pick plugin-container, if you have Opera you should pick opera, if you have Internet Explorer you should pick iexplorer and last if you have Google chrome chose every chrome and try the speedhack if resources are speeded that meens you have choosen the right chrome.... the same for Internet Explorer
4th. Set "Value Type" to "Arrays of Bytes" and Check "Also Scan Read-Only-Memory.
5th. Put this code in: 74 42 8B C1 C7 45 80 3C 01 00 00
6th. Click "First Scan"
7th. One Address found.
8th. Right click the found address and left click "Disasammble this memory region"
9th. Double click the first "je" on the list (It should be selected)
10th: Change the text that shows you change it from je xxxxxxx (xxxxxxx are some numbers, don't change them, change only "je" to "jg") to "jg"

I am working on Instant Resources for now. I don't care about Instant Upgrade and Infinitive Housing or even Instant Monsters. We need Instant Resources. And as you know I am going again from the start because codes changed....

All codes by me, didn't copy from the last Thread, I found it by my own belive me and I didn't double post! Even if this means I have read the last what I did. I found the codes before I read it and I just looked at that Thread because I wanted to see is that a new Thread or somebody have repleyed so it made the thread a Place Holder...
make Instant Resoucres that dont get banned

srry for my bad english
09/11/2011 07:27 jan0170#94
Does this cheat still work?

Why Can't this Cheat Work on Me ?

I had tried the CE. 6.0
My Browser is Chrome, and I had scanned one by one each chrome which is available on the process list.

Please Help me.

~Pearl of the Orient Seas.
09/11/2011 09:25 jhayjhay091#95
Hey! is this working? as of September 11 2011, Philippine Philippines
09/11/2011 12:07 santaaltar#96
no address
09/11/2011 14:08 phivas08#97
LOL ! it's not working !
09/14/2011 06:27 leonangelo28#98
lol thie code is not working......plz pm to me the working code
09/14/2011 09:05 xain819#99
plss look at the date that the post was posted or edited before commenting that its not working -.-"

if the post is posted long ago obviously its not working because BM is always updating..
09/14/2011 10:38 dartanian24#100
LOOK AT ITS DATE..tsss
09/15/2011 03:24 yian_1989#101
Look at the date. Not working.
09/15/2011 14:40 eduardson#102
not working on mine
09/15/2011 17:37 aChipster#103
Any updates on this?
Pm me please, though I'm new I'm not a leecher.
09/16/2011 20:15 DanielHeretic#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainer9 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
fake.. :o
That is to steal your account.
09/17/2011 00:34 Math.-#105
Plz I need this hack because I need to build but did not generate sufficient resources and would take me days if I keep