#Tips and Tricks for All Classes

03/27/2011 10:39 N30style#91
and up =)
03/28/2011 03:34 billclinton#92
lol I already had all this info on this forum for every skill and every class love how people are so quick to thank someone for posting someone else's work and not the person that actually does it.
03/28/2011 14:29 ikusie#93
bill we liked ur work...we miss it.... atm this initiative to make new guides is just a start. we don't use guides just post info we find usefull.. fitting our playstyles. insert ur info if u please. ur name will be noted! were not here for tnx u's only juniors need them right!

thom will put it all in his thread!
03/28/2011 16:58 billclinton#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikusie View Post
bill we liked ur work...we miss it.... atm this initiative to make new guides is just a start. we don't use guides just post info we find usefull.. fitting our playstyles. insert ur info if u please. ur name will be noted! were not here for tnx u's only juniors need them right!

thom will put it all in his thread!
no I dont care about getting thanx, its the fact that I see someone thats getting more of a thnx then I received from the same information, because some retard volunteer from webzen needs to go around making lies about who people are. and what they are trying to do. And yet again gets nothing here cause he sucks the forum mods dic.
03/28/2011 17:31 WTF-imdoinyamom#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
no I dont care about getting thanx, its the fact that I see someone thats getting more of a thnx then I received from the same information, because some retard volunteer from webzen needs to go around making lies about who people are. and what they are trying to do. And yet again gets nothing here cause he sucks the forum mods dic.
finally someone
03/28/2011 20:41 mufasa007#96
shouldn't be the amount of thanks you get
iff you post usefull info
people will appreciate that .
end of the story
03/28/2011 22:16 billclinton#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa007 View Post
shouldn't be the amount of thanks you get
iff you post usefull info
people will appreciate that .
end of the story
read my prior post please you will see it's not about that its the morals of it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
finally someone
What was it to much truth ?
03/28/2011 22:35 N30style#98
Dont Talk about how i get Thanks or who need thanks what ever
post here usefull tips and tricks and you get Thanks and help all other.!
03/28/2011 22:50 joca554#99
N30style what lvl are you now?
03/28/2011 22:55 WTF-imdoinyamom#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
What was it to much truth ?
lmao don't start being offended
i just say i agree

jeeezzz, whazz happening to this world ?
03/28/2011 23:32 billclinton#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
lmao don't start being offended
i just say i agree

jeeezzz, whazz happening to this world ?
I was not offended at all man, I was being funny cause you agreed nothing more.

@N30 I don't care about thnx man, Im just talking about the tread I started that had more info in it then anyone has ever released, and only a small handful actually made comments on it because of some other person ruining my reputation with his whole idea of me being some other person.

so please don't talk to me about helping people I tried it and got nothing but shyt on because of people. So I choose to take everything down. Not my fault people cant keep their mouths shut.
04/22/2011 18:52 ejcy#102
anyone can give me info what uniq is good for hunter?
04/22/2011 18:56 botpet#103
Int Uniques and some cast is useful. But I am not a hunter pro :D
04/23/2011 20:45 ¤ISTRIKEANYWHERE¤#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejcy View Post
anyone can give me info what uniq is good for hunter?
depends on how big your wallet is. if you want to go the cheap route get 5% cast rings with resist if you got money get brilliant blodes/intel shuta-blode

also any +1 neck works kark or luke and biglos never hurts :)
04/24/2011 18:57 Voldonx#105
Best setup for sorc:
-2 intel shutas (preferably)/blodes
-Intel luke
-Full ashtal

By the time I'll be done with my toon it will have 90% resi, 332 defense and 12000 hp (without a party or bg buffs ofc).

Sorcs deal good damage already, we need to tank as well as we can, cause it's not what we were designed for.

Scion stones are for gay guys :(