Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

01/17/2020 16:58 Paraly#10201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I run it to see what it does and it shows 0 and in Essencetapping it shows a weird big number.
Are you sure this is about Essencetapping? It doesn't have items or crafts or trials or anything.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
oh right you play at NA, will update the code for NA later

Edit:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] just updated the code at discord :)
01/18/2020 00:18 Mitnick3#10202
Can someone explain to me how to open the traymenu? when i press INS or ctrl+ins i cant find the "load script" thanks.
01/18/2020 09:50 Paraly#10203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitnick3 View Post
Can someone explain to me how to open the traymenu? when i press INS or ctrl+ins i cant find the "load script" thanks.
look at the bottom right corner of your screen, on the windowsbar next to the clock are small icons one of these icons is from vanillatool, richtclick on it
01/19/2020 16:41 ElBro#10204
Fake Resolution Bug: When ever I start the game through account manager
I get a fake resolution that I can't event input my character pin to start the game nor select character properly. It's like illusion display for the game although it looks full but some kind of poorly visuals like blurred vision thick words at the user agreement & unclear.

And when attempt to change the resolution as a temporary solution I can't, because the option key is down at the left and it looks the the actual resolution is a bit zoomed IN than the resolution I see. So it's at the bottom below the screen so I can't select it.

After bypassing the character pin through measuring & proportionality (sometimes I enter wrong character pin; fail attempt) & hit enter to log in any character. I see the game resolution is not changed. I don't know what is the source of the problem though. I'm using windows 10 home and my screen resolution is 1920x1080

It only happens when I log in through account manager or any normal log in attempts after logging in through account manager. It's like it's saved this way after starting up with account manager. I tried everything online but nothing worked. Any tips ?

Edit: It appears that Account manager runs even the launcher of the game in bigger frame than when I start the game manually, that is when where the whole problem starts! How I knew ? I Fixed the issue where the game runs (manually) in fake resolution (after logging in by account manage) through troubleshooting. Now I can run the game "manually" with no problem even after starting up with account manager attempt.I think we need an updated version of account manager that allows the launcher to run as if it was more likely a normal launch!
01/19/2020 18:35 Paraly#10205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBro View Post
Fake Resolution Bug: When ever I start the game through account manager
I get a fake resolution that I can't event input my character pin to start the game nor select character properly. It's like illusion display for the game although it looks full but some kind of poorly visuals like blurred vision thick words at the user agreement & unclear.

And when attempt to change the resolution as a temporary solution I can't, because the option key is down at the left and it looks the the actual resolution is a bit zoomed IN than the resolution I see. So it's at the bottom below the screen so I can't select it.

After bypassing the character pin through measuring & proportionality (sometimes I enter wrong character pin; fail attempt) & hit enter to log in any character. I see the game resolution is not changed. I don't know what is the source of the problem though. I'm using windows 10 home and my screen resolution is 1920x1080

It only happens when I log in through account manager or any normal log in attempts after logging in through account manager. It's like it's saved this way after starting up with account manager. I tried everything online but nothing worked. Any tips ?

Edit: It appears that Account manager runs even the launcher of the game in bigger frame than when I start the game manually, that is when where the whole problem starts! How I knew ? I Fixed the issue where the game runs (manually) in fake resolution (after logging in by account manage) through troubleshooting. Now I can run the game "manually" with no problem even after starting up with account manager attempt.I think we need an updated version of account manager that allows the launcher to run as if it was more likely a normal launch!
When your settings are bugged you can always delete the
"SystemOptionGraphics.cfg" and "system.cfg" files in your Aion directory

Besides that make sure your Aion Client is in windowed mode (not windowed fullscreen) and most importantly what properly was causing your issue is make sure you are using 100% DPI scaling, you find this setting when you rightclick at your desktop -> display settings, the percentage setting there, restart your PC after changing it
01/19/2020 19:07 ElBro#10206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
When your settings are bugged you can always delete the
"SystemOptionGraphics.cfg" and "system.cfg" files in your Aion directory

Besides that make sure your Aion Client is in windowed mode (not windowed fullscreen) and most importantly what properly was causing your issue is make sure you are using 100% DPI scaling, you find this setting when you rightclick at your desktop -> display settings, the percentage setting there, restart your PC after changing it
That part you said of DPI scaling fixed it. When I right click at desktop and pressed Display Setting, Scale and layout was already 125%, so I changed it to 100%, then it said some applications won't work properly unless I sign out, so I restarted my PC as you said & run the game through account manager and there was no longer the problem or fake resolution bug. I can select any thing I want with no problem. Thankiss Paraly. :)
01/27/2020 00:04 yam316#10207
still safe para?

plz can someone tell me the list of custom animations number and enhanced animation for each class ?
01/27/2020 18:45 vklove#10208
For the NoFlyAnimation feature, does it look suspicious to other players?
01/28/2020 00:54 Paraly#10209
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam316 View Post
still safe para?

plz can someone tell me the list of custom animations number and enhanced animation for each class ?
There's no automatic detection from Gameforge/NCSoft but there's a DPS meter that can detect modified animation values

Enhanced Animation at 500 for all weapons except dual pistols, dual wield, those two should use Custom Animation at 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by vklove View Post
For the NoFlyAnimation feature, does it look suspicious to other players?
You just disappear instantly, it can look suspicious if someone really focuses on you but who actually cares if the flight animation does start for another player
01/30/2020 05:02 agua2o#10210
The BID script doesnt enables the Bid option anymore. Was it finally removed from the game or the code updated?
01/30/2020 10:27 Paraly#10211
Quote:
Originally Posted by agua2o View Post
The BID script doesnt enables the Bid option anymore. Was it finally removed from the game or the code updated?
You must be using a very old version of the Bid Enabler script, the Bid Enabler script from the Short Script Bundle works just fine :)
01/30/2020 19:04 agua2o#10212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You must be using a very old version of the Bid Enabler script, the Bid Enabler script from the Short Script Bundle works just fine :)
Indeed I was. Thank you.
02/13/2020 22:08 xRLD#10213
need help Para's Account Manager error 9 ????
02/14/2020 15:53 Paraly#10214
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRLD View Post
need help Para's Account Manager error 9 ????
Error 9 means you have no connection towards [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Unplug your router from power for 20 seconds

Make sure no security tool is blocking the connection

The ISP Comcast may block the connection with their new security feature, this can be turned off on their phone app called "xfi"
02/15/2020 22:13 xcc80#10215
para pleas active my account