Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

03/01/2013 17:55 LastThief*#961
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
btt: just check the topic, its kept very basic.
nothing against you this status can be faked too :D
03/01/2013 18:05 Disco Teka#962
With advertisements which are not allowed I meant the ones like in the advertising section.
Providing links and the whole information is not allowed here, but naming servers is of course.
You want to speak about SRO, so why not naming some servers?

Meh, I won't play SRO anymore anyway.
03/01/2013 18:14 MNX-Style#963
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I recall one day player told me the exact following sentence " GM no bot? LOOOL fail boring server" So as you can see whoever like a dead game is clearly a zombie not a gamer.
sorry to say that but some people work or they have school , this remember me when I come back from school and found sun item in my pet or got 100k sp farmed on ecsro , I was very happy and all stress from school was vanished
03/01/2013 18:14 amrosyl#964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
With advertisements which are not allowed I meant the ones like in the advertising section.
Providing links and the whole information is not allowed here, but naming servers is of course.
You want to speak about SRO, so why not naming some servers?

Meh, I won't play SRO anymore anyway.
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
03/01/2013 18:23 Nezekan#965
While I believe most edits pservers make nowadays do not totally fit in the Silkroad setting, I do believe a customized server can bring a lot of advantages. While we all like SRO as it is (otherwise we wouldn't be here, would we?) there is still a lot that can be improved, and even joymax noticed that, finally (sror). and while edits like custom glows, npcs selling sosun +255 and alike can totally ruin the gameplay, there is still a lot of improvement possible. For example, I believe the most fun aspect of silkroad is trading itself (the triangular conflict system is the main gameplay element in sro too), it is kinda boring on most pservers at the moment. The lack of endgame PvE and PvP is disturbing too, I really don't see a reason why you would level on a server with 125 cap, just so you can use some new (recoloured) skills and virtually no extra PvE elements.

In the end, if you can make a pserver with active jobbing, endgame pve and pvp, and balanced skills, you'll make SRO much more enjoyable, than just starting your bot in the morning, and coming back in the evening to check how far your bot has progressed ;)
03/01/2013 18:26 Disco Teka#966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Is it me or your nick name's color back to original? I mean , you're in prem mode. Your nickname suppose to be blue :eek:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
I've already tested it out, not the game I'd like to spend my hours with.
I prefer Portal 1+2 :D
03/01/2013 18:27 Snow*#967
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
i recommend you to play Tera the game is quite good i reached 28 in 8~10h playing only and the cap is 60 i think so,quite good community many helpful players , many funny stuff not a pay2win or to level fast so it's much better, guilds are 200+ the game is pretty fun imo. =D
Lucky you. I wont be able to play till the next summer, have to update my computer a lot. Till then I will stick with c9. btw can't we change the SRO section to any other name ? Even if the people left SRO, they can't leave dat section xD It's so damn true...
03/01/2013 18:28 Callum#968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I've already tested it out, not the game I'd like to spend my hours with.
I prefer Portal 1+2 :D
I always find at the beginning of Portal I'm like yeee this is easy:pimp:


Then I get towards the middle of the game.. :facepalm:
03/01/2013 18:33 OverLimits#969
Dota 2 or bb
03/01/2013 18:37 Haze*#970
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Dota 2 or bb
StarCraft 2 or BB.
03/01/2013 18:37 PortalDark#971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I always find at the beginning of Portal I'm like yeee this is easy:pimp:


Then I get towards the middle of the game.. :facepalm:
I find both Portals pretty easy, specially the second
03/01/2013 18:39 Callum#972
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
I find both Portals pretty easy, specially the second
Yeah I suppose so, but it might be because I rush most games and never pay attention to any tutorials :o
03/01/2013 18:46 OverLimits#973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
StarCraft 2 or BB.
I heard that SC2 is epic but i didn't try it, if you have a free invite i am ready to ride on.
03/01/2013 18:52 PortalDark#974
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I heard that SC2 is epic but i didn't try it, if you have a free invite i am ready to ride on.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
sure, an invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Yeah I suppose so, but it might be because I rush most games and never pay attention to any tutorials :o
neither do I but Portal is not the kind of game that need tutorial
03/01/2013 19:09 Haze*#975
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I heard that SC2 is epic but i didn't try it, if you have a free invite i am ready to ride on.
SC2 has a promotion now, it's 50% cheaper(20€ now) and the expansion(heart of the swarm) is coming out at the 12th of March, for 40€. It's going to be pretty nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
sure, an invite
neither do I but Portal is not the kind of game that need tutorial
Not really, you just gotta be smart and the game is yours to finish. Oh man, if we had Portal2 as a test upon registration, this community would be hella smaller than it is now.