$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
Nice find! If anyone was unsure, in the new update they changed a few details about the recycling icon (slight colour change) amongst other things. That's probably where the issue arose.Quote:
I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.
Check this out:
Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:
I changed it to this:Code:$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.Code:$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).
I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).
To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".
BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
works like a charm for me, incl. scrolling (github version)Quote:
Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:
I changed it to this:Code:$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
Code:$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.Quote:
Hey Nice work detection work, but mousewheeling is not working this is not 100% the fix of it?!
Im on v.20 not the github version i need the relog snd restock functionQuote:
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.
Are you able to manually scroll the inventory? If not, there's something else going on.
Also, can you include the log from when you run the script (new start) to when it fails?
Might as well, at least we can see what's it doing. If you watch the mouse when it tries to scroll, is it making it all the way into the inventory? What if you move the mouse a bit to the right (shouldn't matter if you move over an item)?Quote:
I can scroll down self .. i think the log will nothing show im at work >,< post it later
I'll see if I can take a look at the v.20, I have only used the github version myself.Quote:
Im on v.20 not the github version i need the relog snd restock function
Hard to say I guess (who really knows), but I would say it's very safe. Doesn't read/inject any memory, it just looks at pixels on the screen and sends mouse movements/ keyboard inputs into the game. As far as the game can tell their human inputs (besides being linear/ repetitive)Quote:
detection rate in terms of bans?
No updates on github and hasn't been here in a month, no idea but here to hoping :awesome:Quote:
is crayon still working on this project?