[Release] - uNf Trainer

02/19/2014 19:47 misterluuluu#946
for it it crashes on the first load up, but when i load it up the second time there was no more issues until I LFG. I crashed also on the plains of ashford. Glad to know I am not the only one.

Also:
Ran as admin
Turned off firewall/AV
Windows 7
02/19/2014 19:52 Ploxasarus#947
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

No problems for me, tested/relog/fly/did again - nothing.


Edit: Just tested on Plains of ashford, no problem at all.
02/19/2014 22:09 Dingue13#948
EDIT : it seems to be a crash caused by the LFG, there is a lot of ppl reporting it in official forum, probably not a bug caused by UNF.
02/19/2014 22:41 Ploxasarus#949
Quote:
EDIT : it seems to be a crash caused by the LFG, there is a lot of ppl reporting it in official forum, probably not a bug caused by UNF.
I can confirm this aswell after speaking with a few dev's that it has nothing to do with Unf and is purely there issue on this and not my program.
02/19/2014 22:49 Nightsiren#950
HA!!!!! FINALLY.. got the thing to work...
((did not post anything here b/c I wanted to make sure it wasn't something dumb on my part))
I kept not right clicking and running it as Admin... derp.
aft i finally figured that out.. it works beautifully.

THANKUUUU
((now to make a donation))


I have a request... is there anyway to set the zoom to 1st person?
02/19/2014 23:05 DHJoker#951
When I have Climb, Fly, and Auto Loot activated and open my Guild window with "G" I crash every time.
02/20/2014 01:27 Pogrom2013#952
Meh They patch few minutes ago
02/20/2014 01:29 jesuschrist1#953
also keep crashing as soon as I run it
02/20/2014 02:24 kendor#954
open program first then gw2. works for me
02/20/2014 03:20 madzkull#955
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
open program first then gw2. works for me
Thanks man it solves my problem too
02/20/2014 03:46 MC Nihilus#956
Quote:
Originally Posted by madzkull View Post
Thanks man it solves my problem too


work me to ! :handsdown: :bandit:
02/20/2014 04:05 eliseo#957
100% working.

Just a question.. what does 'Strife' and 'On Top' abilities?
02/20/2014 04:27 Pogrom2013#958
Strife-You can run in the side as a straight
On top-Program will be on top of all.
02/20/2014 05:33 Champski#959
crashing for me, and running in admin, anyone else having that problem?
02/20/2014 06:25 PilatP#960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champski View Post
crashing for me, and running in admin, anyone else having that problem?
I have same after the last small update.