Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

02/19/2019 16:04 Paraly#9466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loliloooool View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Some returns regarding the sendlog problem.
I tried what you asked me to do 'delete bin 64 + repair), it didnt change anything.

At the moment, I have few informations on the problem:
-It never occurs when Aion is running without Vanilla Tool
-It never occurs when Vanilla Tool is opened, but without doing anything.
-It appears when you launch the combat script, when you use any fonction (gravity, superglide, noanimation, see hidden players ....), the time it takes to appear is not fixed, it can take 4 hours, like 4 minutes.
-When you take an action (talk to a NPC, whisper another player, enter a dungeon...), you often get the sendlog problem more.

I currently play on EU, I saw another person had the same problem with the NA client.

I dont know what to do know, i have the latest Vanilla Tool version, same for aion client, tried to reinstall all, didnt change anything.

Did you find something about that ? Or do you have any ideas ?

Thx.

PS : like I said before, I used Vanilla Tool since months, and I got this problem like one month ago, without changing anything.
NA and EU had a small patch a month ago which moved some memory area in a irregular way that's the only thing I could imagine causing it, however only 1-2 people reported crashes yet, including you.

Try this version it should solve it
02/19/2019 16:53 Loliloooool#9467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
NA and EU had a small patch a month ago which moved some memory area in a irregular way that's the only thing I could imagine causing it, however only 1-2 people reported crashes yet, including you.

Try this version it should solve it
Thx for the try. Just launched it, 2 sendlog in 10 minutes, so it doesnt solve the problem.
Just tried to launch one function (see hidden player) ....
02/20/2019 04:19 Diavolakos#9468
After death Vanilla stops working, and this happens more often than not now. Especially if it is a siege death, I even restarted the pc, re-opened the client and vanilla and it still doesn't work.

If I do not die, vanilla never stops working on siege, if I die it will no longer work until siege ends or something.
02/20/2019 17:53 JoshuaPL#9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
After death Vanilla stops working, and this happens more often than not now. Especially if it is a siege death, I even restarted the pc, re-opened the client and vanilla and it still doesn't work.

If I do not die, vanilla never stops working on siege, if I die it will no longer work until siege ends or something.
That's cause a bugged pointer, you just need to relog till it gets fixed, you can implement it in your script, I have it on mines, if pointer is bugged to relog till it gets fixed.

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetType,CHAR[6],=Player;
#ELSE
WaitForResponse=Bugged;
#ENDIF

Where it says Bugged, you can add a function to call relog, etc. Try it out.
02/21/2019 01:30 cerok1#9470
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

left you a pm, having some issues with the hack, would appreciate the help!.
02/21/2019 03:35 gb2978#9471
hi paraly why i cant down load the account manager the browser is blocking it
02/21/2019 11:21 Paraly#9472
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb2978 View Post
hi paraly why i cant down load the account manager the browser is blocking it
Disable your Antivir, if you use google chrome it has a built-in Phishing filter which you whether have to disable or you download with the normal internet explorer
02/21/2019 22:56 Exem strike#9473
Skill Protect - Script ver. 1.01
what he does ?
02/21/2019 23:12 Paraly#9474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Skill Protect - Script ver. 1.01
what he does ?
Someone requested a script that uses preventive skills like the dodge skills of Assassin, Ranger or Gunslinger when a Spiritmaster casts a fear skill, so that's exactly what this script does
02/22/2019 01:19 Diavolakos#9475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
That's cause a bugged pointer, you just need to relog till it gets fixed, you can implement it in your script, I have it on mines, if pointer is bugged to relog till it gets fixed.

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetType,CHAR[6],=Player;
#ELSE
WaitForResponse=Bugged;
#ENDIF

Where it says Bugged, you can add a function to call relog, etc. Try it out.
Do you mean go to logscreen and relog? And keep doing it until it is no longer bugged?
02/22/2019 13:58 JoshuaPL#9476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Do you mean go to logscreen and relog? And keep doing it until it is no longer bugged?
exactly
02/24/2019 04:31 kobe8124#9477
Hi Paraly, I recently Pay again for your tool. when will it be available for me to use again? Thanks
02/24/2019 12:10 Paraly#9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8124 View Post
Hi Paraly, I recently Pay again for your tool. when will it be available for me to use again? Thanks
You received a PM
02/26/2019 01:32 Lynne77#9479
is there a script to auto loot kibrium mob,since we afk as ally or league,and manually loot after the lead is done killing

we just stand in one spot anyway since lead is taking mob to us
02/26/2019 01:35 Paraly#9480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne77 View Post
is there a script to auto loot kibrium mob,since we afk as ally or league,and manually loot after the lead is done killing

we just stand in one spot anyway since lead is taking mob to us
Use the Mob Grinder Script, you find it inside the Short Script Bundle