SRO Times | CAP 100 | Open Market | Chinese Only | Quests & Job Based | G.O 31 March

05/25/2021 11:22 #Xion#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by albacetre View Post
I'm inside, but I would like them to change the pc / ip limit to 2, for various reasons, that would force us all to look for groups instead of doing it ourselves, on the other hand those of us who want to create only two characters are clearly at a disadvantage, I use the pc to work and I cannot be aware of so many bots
Character name: Kand

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
We chose this limit for a reason! not to see players suffer to find a party.
Simply some players call their friends to create their own party together, also new players and chinese players will have a chance to have a party.
We think it is suitable for 1x rates server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnul View Post
Im in also but im gone 5 days exact when the serv opens =))
btw xp 1 or 2 ? ill vote for 2x XP !!! 1x will be really really hard. Make it 2x GM !!!
EXP rate is 1x but there are EXP scrolls that can boost your EXP rate! also all in-game Quests EXP/SP reward is doubled.
05/25/2021 11:31 andreanilmar#77
not that im gonna play but your hwid/ip limit is bullshit
05/25/2021 11:49 pudelmuetz#78
Im interested in playing.

Are all the Areas (Const, Samar, Jangan, Donwhang) original? How are the mob spawns on certain spots (Ongs for example?)

Also i have one suggestion for improvement, you should make the Unique Timer "random" like the oldschool system was.

Tiger Girl, Isy (3-6 Hours, no longer)
Uruchi (if hes past 6 hours, higher chance to spawn in Dead Ravine)

and so on. If you know the old timers you should implement them, its way more rewarding to have it that way. Been an oldschool Unique Hunter.
05/25/2021 18:44 egNekita#79
Another wonderful system , good luck with your project daillin
05/25/2021 19:55 #Xion#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreanilmar View Post
not that im gonna play but your hwid/ip limit is bullshit
We think it is a better choice for the begin, not to see players suffer to find party especially chinese and new players!, some players simply call their friends to create their own party together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudelmuetz View Post
Im interested in playing.

Are all the Areas (Const, Samar, Jangan, Donwhang) original? How are the mob spawns on certain spots (Ongs for example?)

Also i have one suggestion for improvement, you should make the Unique Timer "random" like the oldschool system was.

Tiger Girl, Isy (3-6 Hours, no longer)
Uruchi (if hes past 6 hours, higher chance to spawn in Dead Ravine)

and so on. If you know the old timers you should implement them, its way more rewarding to have it that way. Been an oldschool Unique Hunter.
Yes! all areas are original and mobs spawn/respawn rate is decent!

Thank you for your suggestion.
05/26/2021 03:16 bimbum*#81
good luck , take care ur site has sql injections issues
05/26/2021 09:09 rares1998#82
can you also add Halloween Dress? they were there during 90cap on isro
05/26/2021 10:36 tugay17#83
I can't wait :)

IGN: Kirke
05/26/2021 11:01 fatalau123#84
pls reconsider ip limit,thank you
05/26/2021 12:13 Judgelemental#85
1x, lovely. I hope you can reward the players with EXP scrolls to make the whole process easier.

05/26/2021 16:23 HypnosĄ#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
good luck , take care ur site has sql injections issues
Thank you, website was temporary. We changed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post
can you also add Halloween Dress? they were there during 90cap on isro
True, please use our discord to write your suggestions, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugay17 View Post
I can't wait :)
I can't wait too XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalau123 View Post
pls reconsider ip limit,thank you
Its a long story, but if you wanna have a convo, talk to us at discord please, you're more than welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
1x, lovely. I hope you can reward the players with EXP scrolls to make the whole process easier.

We do have rewards for each 10 levels, including EXP scrolls.
05/26/2021 16:43 Judgelemental#87
To all of you worrying about 1xp : As long as the quest rate is higher than the default one and the game provides you with EXP/SP increase scrolls then there's nothing to worry about.

I tested 1x rate with 3x quest rate and EXP/SP scrolls in my own local project and I was level 50 in 3-4 days tops, I capped at 90 in less than a month.

There are also EXP buffs but ya'll want 500x rates, lol.
05/26/2021 22:18 HypnosĄ#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
To all of you worrying about 1xp : As long as the quest rate is higher than the default one and the game provides you with EXP/SP increase scrolls then there's nothing to worry about.

I tested 1x rate with 3x quest rate and EXP/SP scrolls in my own local project and I was level 50 in 3-4 days tops, I capped at 90 in less than a month.

There are also EXP buffs but ya'll want 500x rates, lol.
True, also for people who don't know. Quests gives double EXP / SP
There's also EXP Boosts for each 10 levels you reach.
CTF Monsters EXP are boosted. You don't have to worry about leveling up, it will be a fun experience.
05/27/2021 00:01 Lord XI#89
I still dont understand why 8 IP lmao, why can someone open a whole party on his own lol.
Just to give you fake population numbers?
05/27/2021 03:02 HypnosĄ#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord XI View Post
I still dont understand why 8 IP lmao, why can someone open a whole party on his own lol.
Just to give you fake population numbers?
Making false or fake count is easier than you think, and we are capable of doing ghost users.
We have a new concept for the server. Unusual and offbeat integral economy based server. As i mentioned before, 4k players with pc 4 will do same activity as 1k players with pc 1.