Exp Lvling

08/07/2005 12:26 Switch#76
Idd, me to,
08/07/2005 16:36 Nx²#77
#fixed
08/09/2005 11:27 cypher7#78
When i try this i can find the 46, but i cant find the 29, any suggestions?
08/11/2005 06:11 m4k3zz#79
Hi meine icq nummer ist 106201132, wär nett wenn mich mal einer anschreibt, hab keine Freunde ^^
Ne ich brauch einen zum testen is ja klar :D

Edit: Hmm
Quote:
Using this will get you banned if you did it alot. If you didnt then character reset to lvl 1. Then they will monitor you're account if you try to play again
stimmt das? naja dann bin ich wohl wie immer zu spät.. lol mist ^^
08/11/2005 16:46 ultimatedestroyer#80
Probably because its fixed. >.<

Damn I cant read German I probably misread that. :D
08/13/2005 12:22 yusri#81
Thanks for the english guide....anyway...can this method be use in other online games?...thx
08/17/2005 00:12 haljak#82
I cant found packet 29 and 46. =/
08/17/2005 02:23 nasho#83
i cant find 29 and 49 too , some ppl said its now fixed ...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Damnit -__-' border='0' alt='Damnit -__-' />
08/17/2005 13:54 NocturnalG#84
It says fixed in the title
#closed