[Release] Bloodsage Online [ECHO Gaming]

02/10/2014 00:36 bloodrage2013#76
Lol scammer the only reason I was offline was because of you idle. Kinda hard to not shut down when your sending in stupid sh** all the time. But it's okay I see how the game is played now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canady View Post
No offense but is anyone still playing on your server ? O.o
Yes, I have many emails of players waiting for my zero server to be back up. I have many players on my ct server and all my servers are ran off Vps. They don't pay for them selfs. So tell me how that is scamming.
02/11/2014 06:40 idlemonkey#77
lol you are not going to have your zero server back up and especially not with my files we already went through this .... get over it and go somewhere else to try and steal from people and yes I call you a scammer because you have left with your players donations what was it 3 times now and left them holding the bag and you do it every year same exact pattern .... 2 months open get all the donations u can and close [it "is" well documented"]... what a pathetic way to get christmas presents
02/11/2014 10:50 bloodrage2013#78
Lol you keep thinking that... That's why my servers are all online still and have been!? Your to funny idle and I will have my server back online. You can document that.
02/11/2014 21:43 d1git4lx#79
i think you steal too much from others by looking at your layout, content and screenshots..

"We had to take it down due to court issues" confirms it..