One Ultimate

09/15/2013 10:18 Requi#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet™ View Post
That one @jordimaster have used leeched things in his Private Server.
I have DDoS-ed him, his server won't back online soon.

@jordimaster
Your server weren't legal.
Next time don't use leeched things!
I am sorry.

#closerequest
He leeched things from me, omitma, Andrey(asd26) and Barney.
But let him do it. It's his server.

And the server wasn't legal anytime.
Just because you leech files/functions, it doesn't.
What you do is illegal. DDoS'ing is illegal.
09/15/2013 10:22 Lawliet™#77
Of course DDoS is not legal.
It's too late for let him to do it.
If he start up it again IT WILL get hacked by me again and again.
I won't stop.

Btw, creators of some functions let them to add a credits page, I HATE LEECHING.
And I thing would be good someone to make a private server public without the bugs.
However, it's finished with that Private Server.
PS Everyone who make something like that guy, I don't care jD or whoever servers will be DDoSed & flooded.
09/15/2013 10:39 jordimaster#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet™ View Post
Of course DDoS is not legal.
It's too late for let him to do it.
If he start up it again IT WILL get hacked by me again and again.
I won't stop.

Btw, creators of some functions let them to add a credits page, I HATE LEECHING.
And I thing would be good someone to make a private server public without the bugs.
However, it's finished with that Private Server.
PS Everyone who make something like that guy, I don't care jD or whoever servers will be DDoSed & flooded.
WTF you say dude i worked with sese and olitis i only used somethings requi gived to me i not leeched nothing i only have the trade of adrian and i have requi on credits he helped me in some bugs making my a trick dude what you want make down my server
09/15/2013 10:39 th0rex#79
Omfg u're so pr0 1337 hacker. DDos is not hacking and can easily be tracked and prevented. Also i don't like leeching but there's no reason to ddos him.
09/15/2013 10:48 Lawliet™#80
There is.
DDoS can't be prevented.
It cans but really hard.
:) There are some(few) websites to do that.
If there's no DDoS there is:
SQL Injection (work) - Make injection of a specific part of the site. (Must finish with &)
BlindSpotFind & Death (work) - Hacks the platform (security bugs).
Exploiting (work) - Hacks the server by a unsecured point of it.
Flood (work) - Cause huge lag at the server

And yes, I am pr0 1367 hacker if that means good.
09/15/2013 11:29 Joever11#81
So here is a battle going on between 2 servers? One Ultimate and "StrikeOrbit"?
We all know DDoS is illegal! I can say that almost all the files I know are made by "sese", or are files available to download on epvp.
Lawliet, you will be reported... Hackers are not allowed on this forum. I hope you actually see that this is just stupid what you are doing right now. We all want the same thing, a good private server... And why would you DDoS it then?
Anyways, to everyone else:
We will do our best to get the server back online, don't close this thread yet because we can't do almost anything untill the DDoS stopped. The person who DDoS'ed us will be reported on epvp.
09/15/2013 11:43 jordimaster#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet™ View Post
There is.
DDoS can't be prevented.
It cans but really hard.
:) There are some(few) websites to do that.
If there's no DDoS there is:
SQL Injection (work) - Make injection of a specific part of the site. (Must finish with &)
BlindSpotFind & Death (work) - Hacks the platform (security bugs).
Exploiting (work) - Hacks the server by a unsecured point of it.
Flood (work) - Cause huge lag at the server

And yes, I am pr0 1367 hacker if that means good.
stop ddos my server
09/15/2013 11:47 Wergez#83
Accusing without proof is not allowed. DDoSing is illegal and prohibited on epvp.
09/15/2013 11:51 jordimaster#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wergez View Post
Accusing without proof is not allowed. DDoSing is illegal and prohibited on epvp.
Wergez :)
-he sayed it in the other page is him ;)
09/15/2013 11:55 MuPowe#85
And im asking myself why it laggy?
09/15/2013 11:57 Joever11#86
It seems to be online again! Have fun guys!
09/15/2013 12:10 jordimaster#87
that guy is only making spam to make crash server
PS:I have your ip
77.252.222.2 - - [15/Sep/2013:11:46:45 +0200] "POST /buy.php?idship=52&playerID=2469 HTTP/1.1" 302 335 "http://5.56.58.128/indexInternal.es?action=internalHandel" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; MATM)"
77.252.222.2 - - [15/Sep/2013:11:46:46 +0200] "GET /buy?idship=52&playerID=2469 HTTP/1.1" 302 152 "http://5.56.58.128/indexInternal.es?action=internalHandel" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; MATM)"
I gonna put it with hamachi
09/15/2013 12:43 Sήřwy#88
jordi if you have again problems with ddos ask for help on skype.
09/15/2013 12:58 jordimaster#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asd26 View Post
jordi if you have again problems with ddos ask for help on skype.
Trying to talk with you and you nto answer on skype xDDDD
09/15/2013 13:50 Rest-In-Peace#90
R.I.P One ultimate :D