One Ultimate

08/29/2013 20:31 jordimaster#1
Hi all i am ArDii
i have this server so the team crashed and i decided to make other actualized thread to people want to play on this server :
What have this server :
-Dematerialized zone in bases (FIXED)
-Old ships ;P(WORKING)
-Working on configs system :)
-Old do song
-Old lasers
-I am working on the lasers and drone bugs (FIXED) i mean the lasers in the image of the ship.
Finally:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Have fun
-Sometimes the server crush
-It's not online 24/7 because th ram of the server
-You can make videos of it but not put the link on youtube(i have Fear of BP)
08/29/2013 20:35 Xavierbot#2
i will try it ;)
08/29/2013 20:36 joepie1215#3
Yeah ehm this last sentence was not very smart to say, neither to make a private server public then -_- + i think you should do some updates first , because even if the server works fine, the game doesn't yet , and if many people will come the server will probably also crash/lagg more, if you fix the basic stuff needed for PvP i think you have better change of not getting bugged/spammed/whatever people do on a server full with bugs and stuff :)
08/29/2013 20:42 jordimaster#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
Yeah ehm this last sentence was not very smart to say, neither to make a private server public then -_- + i think you should do some updates first , because even if the server works fine, the game doesn't yet , and if many people will come the server will probably also crash/lagg more, if you fix the basic stuff needed for PvP i think you have better change of not getting bugged/spammed/whatever people do on a server full with bugs and stuff :)
Ok but i think people can say me the bug i don't know i am fixinf moviment bug when the game have a lot of lag and the crash never go of the game because the emulator when more people need more ram and the maximum players i see in the game one day sometimes is 19,20 the game crash in 32 player or a bit more
Conclusion the game not crash if not more of that players :3
08/29/2013 20:44 joepie1215#5
Well wish you Goodluck bulding the server , but about the people, there is some people like to bug it and use cheat engine push etc so that's why its better with good working pvp system ;)
08/29/2013 20:44 Xavierbot#6
A lot of bug. :/
Good luck ;=)
08/29/2013 20:45 jordimaster#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
Well wish you Goodluck bulding the server , but about the people, there is some people like to bug it and use cheat engine push etc so that's why its better with good working pvp system ;)
I need adminds soo if you want add me on skype and we talk ;D
ArDii image of boy with thinger xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavierbot View Post
A lot of bug. :/
Good luck ;=)
i know :(
the moviment bug fuck up the game
08/29/2013 20:49 joepie1215#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordimaster View Post
I need adminds soo if you want add me on skype and we talk ;D
ArDii image of boy with thinger xDD
Well i don't mind adding you on skype or helping ingame , but i mean you need still some updates to go for good playable , and that you can't use bugs ^^ but if it works and you habe stable server with some players ill come online.
08/30/2013 21:01 buhobeh#9
How to say so bugged and stupid..
08/30/2013 23:33 jordimaster#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
How to say so bugged and stupid..
How to say you can go play other server ;)
08/31/2013 06:15 Aspiris#11
I'll try it today. Have to sleep first:D
08/31/2013 12:17 th0rex#12
Cool my scripts still work on that shitty server ;) Ty for not fixxing it.
08/31/2013 12:32 shadowmaster991#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
Cool my scripts still work on that shitty server ;) Ty for not fixxing it.
All of you complain about Bp servers and someone come with a private server and you try to f**k it up... what's wrong with you people ? :confused:
08/31/2013 12:47 th0rex#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaster991 View Post
All of you complain about Bp servers and someone come with a private server and you try to f**k it up... what's wrong with you people ? :confused:
He's using my emulator with some improvements from andrey and requi without giving us credits or asking us.
08/31/2013 12:54 joepie1215#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
He's using my emulator with some improvements from andrey and requi without giving us credits or asking us.
I never heard of your emulator and i think your way of line for asking credits for this since i don't see how this is biggest part your work, + even though i think he's a bit of dreamer because it will need many more , and many update to succeed he try's and give the community a server to play in and you are just a shame for us , the section here is about inspiring each other and sharing stuff about darkorbit , we'r against bigpoint not against our users.