Remix RT-2.rar
There is folder like that
228 mb sized file , Check again :)
03/13/2013 13:53ysr23#77
sorry man but don't work.. say update error ... sorry ..
03/13/2013 15:32eseseseses#78
drones still not working....
03/13/2013 16:10CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#79
All of the errors are strange I downloaded and Tested it and had no problems I got drones and no errors can you guys post your errors?
03/13/2013 16:46eseseseses#80
no error comes, its just that it can buy 1sr drone but when trying to equip laser/shield to it says "drones have no room for item"
and when closing shop and opening it again, it says max number of drones, so its the same that happens the 1st version
03/13/2013 16:55CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#81
Oh I will try to start a new game and see what happens Maybe there is little things that I am not seeing.
LOL Sorry guys I am currently Updating the file I may have fixed it I started a new game and got tons of errors but they are fixed as far as I can see.
Safe to download now and Virus Total is no good 32MB file limit with a 233MB file just don't mix.
03/15/2013 07:09eseseseses#82
tried again this time, cant equip anything to drone but can sell it. btw that old link where from i downloaded, it didnt have .dll files or texts.
03/15/2013 14:56CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#83
The drone thing is bizarre it works for me.
Yea I know That older file is lost on my computer now and I cant find it.
I am so new to this whole thing And am sorry for all of the crap you guys had to go through its craziness.
03/16/2013 17:29newchild#84
\0/0/0/0/0/0/
this are my frinds dancing cuz u r F****IN EPIC !!!!!
03/16/2013 17:58CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#85
Thank you do you like it. Now working on 3D drones pets and ships. :) the drones and pet will have levels like the real do after hours of searching and learning GML I can finally do it. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/18/2013 06:11eseseseses#86
Hoping so much that this drone mess will be cleared out, as these remixes look good but hit without drones is so small that hunting is boring
03/18/2013 07:04CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#87
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The drones should work in this mix.
03/18/2013 16:28eseseseses#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY-8-CIRCUS
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The drones should work in this mix.
error:
"Nothing Here
The file you are looking for has been deleted or moved."