GW2 Booster

09/21/2012 14:12 hym1986#76
Yeah I see:)
Thanks
09/21/2012 14:43 bastard016017#77
i just buy it today. the auto explorer does not work on windows 7 x64, always teleported under the map in the water. find update no new update. how come? thanks.
09/21/2012 15:25 Jasper187#78
-
09/21/2012 15:37 hym1986#79
for me it works at win7 64x,
but its true that SOME points are set up to low, and i need to fix Z axis a bit to get to the point and not to fall into water.

and about visats, you need to move a bit after teleporting to it and it will appear
09/21/2012 16:26 *M*#80
Use a fly hack or slow fall hack, that way you wont fall when you tele
09/21/2012 20:14 Wambass#81
Auto Explorer crashes now for me everytime i change the zone -.-
09/21/2012 23:02 Dr.unreal#82
Can we get a feature where it will auto mine nodes ?
09/22/2012 01:36 Wambass#83
Kasper are u alive anyways?
Can u give us some news?
09/22/2012 02:55 mdchalice#84
no thank you.
09/22/2012 15:05 pppppp888#85
We pay for it so we need some news right ? -.- he ingore us ffs
09/22/2012 19:41 freaby99#86
true true true!
09/22/2012 23:52 KasperHauser#87
@Wambass I tested Auto Explorer with the latest build and nothing crashes.

I will try to push out more feature (!) updates this week. Sorry last week was very busy. When something breaks of the existing features I will fix it immediately.

PS.: Please complain on gw2booster.com or per email I can't search through all forums. Thanks.
09/23/2012 00:46 .Synthex#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperHauser View Post
@Wambass I tested Auto Explorer with the latest build and nothing crashes.

I will try to push out more feature (!) updates this week. Sorry last week was very busy. When something breaks of the existing features I will fix it immediately.

PS.: Please complain on gw2booster.com or per email I can't search through all forums. Thanks.
hey Thank you for this awesome tool, could you add Skillpoints too and maybe a map where you can press on any location that he go direct to the place?
09/23/2012 15:40 freaby99#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Synthex View Post
and maybe a map where you can press on any location that he go direct to the place?

this would be very nice : )
09/23/2012 17:41 Clane87#90
3 emails at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and no reply i wait now a week :/

but now all ok :D