Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

07/03/2018 19:52 lalpu#8371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It looks like you use windows 7, the new "bypass" method needs windows 8.1 or 10


The download is right at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] like all other tools
Well i download the accountmanager and so I can use the vanilla tool.

But here's the problem, I always use WTFast to reduce my ping. But now, the game launch directly from account manager and WTFast no more effect so every time I use my skills it takes like 1 sec delay. what can I do about it?
07/03/2018 19:54 Paraly#8372
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalpu View Post
Well i download the accountmanager and so I can use the vanilla tool.

But here's the problem, I always use WTFast to reduce my ping. But now, the game launch directly from account manager and WTFast no more effect so every time I use my skills it takes like 1 sec delay. what can I do about it?
Before you start Aion with the Account Manager run Aion one time with WTFast, leave the final WTFast window open, close the Aion Client it has opened and start the clients with the Account Manager

__________________


Since most people don't read in the Script Library I announce it here as well, I added a broker bot to the Short Script Bundle

This script needs to be edited to your likings, speaking of which items the script should buy at which price and if these items should be reselled right away to which price

I designed the script to be very easy to edit, with enough money you can control the marked and earn a lot of kinah
:)
07/04/2018 06:35 lalpu#8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Before you start Aion with the Account Manager run Aion one time with WTFast, leave the final WTFast window open, close the Aion Client it has opened and start the clients with the Account Manager

__________________


Since most people don't read in the Script Library I announce it here as well, I added a broker bot to the Short Script Bundle

This script needs to be edited to your likings, speaking of which items the script should buy at which price and if these items should be reselled right away to which price

I designed the script to be very easy to edit, with enough money you can control the marked and earn a lot of kinah
:)
Thank you so much I can now use WTFast and the hack as well.

But I have absolutely no idea and how to do that Broker bot thing. Sorry for being such a noob, I will try and read more and explore about all these progs. But in a mean time I would really appreciate if you could pls show me step by step.
07/04/2018 14:30 Paraly#8374
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalpu View Post
Thank you so much I can now use WTFast and the hack as well.

But I have absolutely no idea and how to do that Broker bot thing. Sorry for being such a noob, I will try and read more and explore about all these progs. But in a mean time I would really appreciate if you could pls show me step by step.
You need at least some scripting experience in order to use the broker bot script
07/04/2018 15:18 mmmcoke#8375
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcoke View Post
So ignore the message that says don't use the external unlimiter or disable it in the settings of the account manager?

I see 1.20 of Acc Manager (I had 1.19) will give it a shot.
Just to close this. I disabled the unlimiter in account manager and ran it externally. It all works now.

Thanks Paraly!
07/04/2018 17:17 Bocc1337#8376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Before you start Aion with the Account Manager run Aion one time with WTFast, leave the final WTFast window open, close the Aion Client it has opened and start the clients with the Account Manager

__________________


Since most people don't read in the Script Library I announce it here as well, I added a broker bot to the Short Script Bundle

This script needs to be edited to your likings, speaking of which items the script should buy at which price and if these items should be reselled right away to which price

I designed the script to be very easy to edit, with enough money you can control the marked and earn a lot of kinah
:)
hehe i remember asking about this some months ago.. this is great man thx. i will check it out
07/04/2018 20:51 Blackbirds#8377
is it outdated?
because doesnt work for me

simply nothing happens if i open it
07/04/2018 20:54 Paraly#8378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirds View Post
is it outdated?
because doesnt work for me

simply nothing happens if i open it
You know the hack is not free and only starts once you paid?
07/05/2018 03:16 Moningstar#8379
It is normal for the aion to look like it goes in with 2 clients but out of nowhere it closes one opens up almost instantly, My Ping Reducer shows that it has a client loading but it never loads.
because in fact it has already loaded, but it is as if it was open 2x and closed without the reducer noticing it so fast that it was,
well this causes the error in xingcode, and pingzapper
who thinks that the client is loading when in fact it was closed and another one opened next and the program did not notice,

I am not commenting by the reducer but by the error xingcode that is very annoying.

I am using Mode 2 account manager and with unlimiter disabled and manually enabled

versoes unlimiter 1.07, account manager .1.20
07/05/2018 04:08 kreithner#8380
video tuto de scrip broker

video tuto the use scrip broker

video tuto the use scrip broker
07/05/2018 08:11 Lynne77#8381
I really hope you could make a way to use the bypass on windows 7 still. I really don't wanna upgrade and I just bought the tool again U.U.
07/05/2018 11:52 Paraly#8382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne77 View Post
I really hope you could make a way to use the bypass on windows 7 still. I really don't wanna upgrade and I just bought the tool again U.U.
Did you try sandboxie yet?
There're a few people who hack fine on windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moningstar View Post
It is normal for the aion to look like it goes in with 2 clients but out of nowhere it closes one opens up almost instantly, My Ping Reducer shows that it has a client loading but it never loads.
because in fact it has already loaded, but it is as if it was open 2x and closed without the reducer noticing it so fast that it was,
well this causes the error in xingcode, and pingzapper
who thinks that the client is loading when in fact it was closed and another one opened next and the program did not notice,

I am not commenting by the reducer but by the error xingcode that is very annoying.

I am using Mode 2 account manager and with unlimiter disabled and manually enabled

versoes unlimiter 1.07, account manager .1.20
The Account Manager starts 1 Aion Client trough the NCLauncher to get the authtoken, but he closes this Aion Client within 3 seconds to start another Aion Client with some custom settings so we can hack

I don't know if your ping reducer is as smart as WTFast but if it is try to start Aion like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/05/2018 12:52 poulgaragr#8383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The same happend for someone else, he got disconnect twice while he was doing CoE and then at the third time Cyan appeared next to him, which is why I added CoE to the dangerous instances


If your disconnect happens after 5-10 minutes after you logged into your character it's probably cause you have modified the xigncode files

if you get the disconnect later than the disconnect is caused either from your end (ISP) or from an Aion GM
Sorry to sound noobish, but WHO is Cyan? Some super-GM or something? lol

And by the way: I just remembered a simple trick I had learnt from another online game to work around the SignCode and I am currently testing it with a new account. If it doesn't get banned in a while then I will share with everyone :)

Let's hope for the best! :)
07/05/2018 13:10 Lynne77#8384
Quote:
Originally Posted by poulgaragr View Post
Sorry to sound noobish, but WHO is Cyan? Some super-GM or something? lol

And by the way: I just remembered a simple trick I had learnt from another online game to work around the SignCode and I am currently testing it with a new account. If it doesn't get banned in a while then I will share with everyone :)

Let's hope for the best! :)
for sure let us know

and no I haven't tried sandboxie
07/05/2018 14:43 clouds12#8385
I use windows 7 on 5 of my PC's and everything works fine. I don't use Sandboxie either.