[Release] FsBot BG - BETA - Background bot

11/05/2015 21:54 sosband#796
Good luck fuso :)


Everything comes just in time to whom know how to wait ;)
11/05/2015 23:12 fuso98#797
Okay, I've just finished my new way to fix this problem. Basically I edit the swf dinamically and also avoid BP controls at the swf. Only the BonusBox SWF is edited. Now I'm just waiting to understand if BP want to turn the background again to black, or if it want to continue to use normal maps backgrounds. In every case FsBot will continue working perfectly and fast! Stay tuned ;) If someone has more infos about this situation please write me via PM or via Skype :)
11/06/2015 05:01 BrandonEmmanuel#798
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Okay, I've just finished my new way to fix this problem. Basically I edit the swf dinamically and also avoid BP controls at the swf. Only the BonusBox SWF is edited. Now I'm just waiting to understand if BP want to turn the background again to black, or if it want to continue to use normal maps backgrounds. In every case FsBot will continue working perfectly and fast! Stay tuned ;) If someone has more infos about this situation please write me via PM or via Skype :)
bot only collect on dark zones but not working good at all on the middle of the maps
11/06/2015 05:41 sosband#799
It is strange one could believe that bp was warned...:D
11/06/2015 10:09 dehea22#800
Dont worry, they say its just bug with background. You can try to ask moderators also.
However fuso u're so cool about programming (for ur age u're doing fucking well!)
11/06/2015 12:39 XerXesJESUS#801
Can someone help me im having some problems;

1)Cause of the browser being 800x600 it closes/opens random stuffs on screen(like ship switcher or closes map)

2)Ship is exploding on radiation zone.

3)I want to close the alpha browser as it but when i close it bot gives errors like snapshot etc and not works.Do u need to keep it open or there is anyway to add it to bot(i mean ingame screen part on bot)

Last one was more like question but hope u guys help me those problems:)
11/06/2015 13:19 sunnyline#802
Quote:
Originally Posted by XerXesJESUS View Post
Can someone help me im having some problems;

1)Im having error 0 mostly and its causing cause of the map as u all know but map is on that corner and im keep having the same problem,on FAQ says if it is not hide try to replace it.I did not understand anything from that tried to move it around on images folder.

2)Cause of the browser being 800x600 it closes/opens random stuffs on screen(like ship switcher or closes map)

3)Ship is exploding on radiation zone.

4)I want to close the alpha browser as it but when i close it bot gives errors like snapshot etc and not works.Do u need to keep it open or there is anyway to add it to bot(i mean ingame screen part on bot)

Last one was more like question but hope u guys help me those problems:)
Read fuso98 post..
11/06/2015 15:17 XerXesJESUS#803
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyline View Post
Read fuso98 post..
If u mean the last post hes more like trying to fix collecting boxes cause of the background bug.I did not included boxing its about other things.Maybe only first and third one.

Edit:Fixed the error0 edited my last post but the last one about browser i still wanna know :(
11/06/2015 15:59 fuso98#804
Quote:
Originally Posted by XerXesJESUS View Post
Can someone help me im having some problems;

1)Cause of the browser being 800x600 it closes/opens random stuffs on screen(like ship switcher or closes map)

2)Ship is exploding on radiation zone.

3)I want to close the alpha browser as it but when i close it bot gives errors like snapshot etc and not works.Do u need to keep it open or there is anyway to add it to bot(i mean ingame screen part on bot)

Last one was more like question but hope u guys help me those problems:)
1) Use a bigger resolution so...
2) It is because it can't open it well, replace minimap.bmp
3) Just stop the bot and then close the browser ;)

#IMPORTANT NEWS:
I'm working hard on the next version. The new way of managin swf is finally done and working! Also the alpha browser has been updated so you don't have to set proxy or things like that ;) Nothing will change on the user side. To release it i need to test if BP can catch the bot. Then I will take a decision ;)
11/06/2015 16:22 Hyver#805
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
1) Use a bigger resolution so...
2) It is because it can't open it well, replace minimap.bmp
3) Just stop the bot and then close the browser ;)

#IMPORTANT NEWS:
I'm working hard on the next version. The new way of managin swf is finally done and working! Also the alpha browser has been updated so you don't have to set proxy or things like that ;) Nothing will change on the user side. To release it i need to test if BP can catch the bot. Then I will take a decision ;)
Don't worry, man! You a create best bot ever i seen, and he's eazy working on 3D!
11/06/2015 16:25 fuso98#806
Really? On 3D it work good?
11/06/2015 16:31 Hyver#807
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Really? On 3D it work good?
ahahaah) you don't know that!? in 3D bot worked so faster and better! And dont fly in radiation zone! i use it all day after fcking Dark Orbit BG update. i have eazy 5-6k ur in hour (but i use double box)

ps.:sry for my eng (in Russia with love;))
11/06/2015 16:36 fuso98#808
You are able to deactivate the background in 3D mode?
11/06/2015 16:40 Hyver#809
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
You are able to deactivate the background in 3D mode?
Yes, eazy. Check this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/06/2015 16:44 adri78#810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyver View Post
Yes, eazy. Check this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have bugged on 3D too :C