There's a minimize button right next to close :pQuote:
Suggestion for ''Account Manager'' minimize button.. :)
I think he means minimize to tray, that specific minimize removes it from the desktop but it keeps it in the task bar.Quote:
There's a minimize button right next to close :p
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Go to yourQuote:
ok, so i have another issue, after i did the repair initial loading time, aion wont start anymore. I started aion, login with username and password and click on play game. The client seems to be loading then close it self right away. I try to manually login without account manager and unlimiter but still same issue, i uninstall aion, reinstall aion and manully login with no luck. what could possibly be wrong?
Aion dir/data/dump
Well the file was Read-Only it's very likely the uninstall didn't remove the fileQuote:
I reinstall aion and i dont have the dump folder anymore.
Quote:
Well the file was Read-Only it's very likely the uninstall didn't remove the file
Anyways if the dump directory isn't there, it's not from repairing the loading time, all it does is launching aion hidden in background till it loaded completly and then it sets the file to Read-Only
You can buy it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Hi, how do i get this vanilla tool?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
24.99 Euro for 365 days