Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

04/16/2018 21:31 Paraly#7726
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Hii, do u know why my pc get little freezed when open a client on sandboxie ?I did the steps with UAC Context but still getting freezed and so sloooooow to open client ;s
Are you 100% sure you did every single step of the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] correctly?
I can help you with teamviewer if you want
04/16/2018 21:56 nickjaspion#7727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you 100% sure you did every single step of the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] correctly?
I can help you with teamviewer if you want
Yees, im sure. I did it yesterday and worked pretty good!
but today.. errr :(
04/17/2018 15:53 Cuckedbattles#7728
OK free plug for Paraly:

Any event in the past the required a PIN, I have simply just failed at since none of my computers would seem to work the PIN though I reset windows and everything until I was blue in the face. I tried every computer in the house and even rebulit and reformatted an existing one in an attempt to get it to work. Paraly finally offered to help and took a look for me and as far as I can tell, has had the last 3 builds in an attempt to fix whatever is going on with my setup and he/she finally nailed it on the last release. I just want to thank you publicly for taking time out of your last couple of days to help me. Most people would just have just ignored me thinking I probably wasn't doing it right (who knows, maybe I wasn't). Support for Vanilla is superb in my book and am overjoyed to get to run the last 2 days of the event hassle free without manually logging in the pin.
04/19/2018 19:59 Diavolakos#7729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Support for Vanilla is superb in my book and am overjoyed to get to run the last 2 days of the event hassle free without manually logging in the pin.
Yes it is, I also had received great customer service. He is dedicated to this and deals with everyone individually and because I am in the internet trade myself (I am an internet re-seller in my job) I understand how much patience he has because customers are many times a pain in the ass.

Also if 9 out of 10 people are good customers, that 1 person can literally make you lose your chill, so it is good here and there to post a thank you to the guy who helps us, because this way all the negativity he might get from some people will wash away.
04/21/2018 18:29 therockblack#7730
Im having some problems with the bypass, the client close before start, or send log crash while it loading/
04/21/2018 18:58 Paraly#7731
Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
Im having some problems with the bypass, the client close before start, or send log crash while it loading/
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] bypass instead
04/23/2018 05:46 hilaph2#7732
How COE Loop work ?
04/23/2018 10:04 thekiller258#7733
Hi Paraly. I was trying to implement the command %GotTarget, but I'm not sure how it works since it havent been used previously in any script.

I'm trying to make a function where I can take some actions if a certain amount of targets is currently targeting me.

In example:

Target 1, Target 2, Target 3 -> All of them have target on me. I can target all of them to know if I'm the target's target, but it would be nice if its made automatically by checking the players around.

If the previous conditions are met then I proceed with the rest.

I've seen a few bots that detects when you are casting a skill on them (as enemy) and they instantly target you and react with some silence or stun afterwards, so I think it's possible somehow.
04/23/2018 11:22 Paraly#7734
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Hi Paraly. I was trying to implement the command %GotTarget, but I'm not sure how it works since it havent been used previously in any script.

I'm trying to make a function where I can take some actions if a certain amount of targets is currently targeting me.

In example:

Target 1, Target 2, Target 3 -> All of them have target on me. I can target all of them to know if I'm the target's target, but it would be nice if its made automatically by checking the players around.

If the previous conditions are met then I proceed with the rest.

I've seen a few bots that detects when you are casting a skill on them (as enemy) and they instantly target you and react with some silence or stun afterwards, so I think it's possible somehow.
That var just displays if you have a target at the moment, detecting that other entitys have targeted you without targeting each of them needs an entity array pointer and I haven't found one on 64Bit yet
04/23/2018 11:26 thekiller258#7735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
That var just displays if you have a target at the moment, detecting that other entitys have targeted you without targeting each of them needs an entity array pointer and I haven't found one on 64Bit yet
And is it possible to do it if I'm targeting them?, like, If I'm my target's target. That also would work.
04/23/2018 11:31 Paraly#7736
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
And is it possible to do it if I'm targeting them?, like, If I'm my target's target. That also would work.
Yes that's possible I used it at the mirash sanctum script, inside the stigma function of spiritmaster, it checks if the boss is targeting you, if so it uses enmity swap to let your pet tank again

Code:
_IFStigmaAvailable=140001208;
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,>0;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,0x30,WORD,29;
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
SmartSkill=3739,30000,550,False,False; <-- Enmity Swap // - // - // Both
#ENDIF
04/23/2018 12:05 thekiller258#7737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes that's possible I used it at the mirash sanctum script, inside the stigma function of spiritmaster, it checks if the boss is targeting you, if so it uses enmity swap to let your pet tank again

Code:
_IFStigmaAvailable=140001208;
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetHP,DWORD,>0;
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,0x30,WORD,29;
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
SmartSkill=3739,30000,550,False,False; <-- Enmity Swap // - // - // Both
#ENDIF
I did a small test but it jumps immediately to the next lines even tho I dont have a target or the conditions are not met, I have the feeling I'm missing something regarding FrameID or offset :/. FrameID 2 is used for target window?

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
Delay=1000;
WaitForResponse= The target just targeted me.;
#ENDIF
04/23/2018 12:08 Paraly#7738
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
I did a small test but it jumps immediately to the next lines even tho I dont have a target or the conditions are not met, I have the feeling I'm missing something regarding FrameID or offset :/. FrameID 2 is used for target window?

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
Delay=1000;
WaitForResponse= The target just targeted me.;
#ENDIF
Var29 isn't declared at your snippet yet, you forgot to copy 1 line, it should look like this

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF

_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,0x30,WORD,29;
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
Delay=1000;
WaitForResponse= The target just targeted me.;
#ENDIF
04/23/2018 12:24 thekiller258#7739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Var29 isn't declared at your snippet yet, you forgot to copy 1 line, it should look like this

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF

_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,0x30,WORD,29;
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
Delay=1000;
WaitForResponse= The target just targeted me.;
#ENDIF
I'm sorry, I tested it like that and it doesn't pop the message after pulling some monster aggro (with my target on it) or targeting a player who is constantly targeting me :(
04/23/2018 12:40 Paraly#7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
I'm sorry, I tested it like that and it doesn't pop the message after pulling some monster aggro (with my target on it) or targeting a player who is constantly targeting me :(
Oh sorry there was a small mistake, here this works, just tried it

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF

_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetData/0x30,WORD,29;
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[2],0x558,WORD,=%Var29; <-- if target has player as target
Delay=1000;
WaitForResponse= The target just targeted me.;
#ENDIF