Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

03/21/2018 03:26 Stndartuser123#7591
Hi,

how to reduce CPU usage by running 2 clients (Leveling) my CPU works at 100% all time (i5 3570k)

Hi everyone, I have had some accounts banned and I left the game for a while, I'm coming back and I wonder if it's safe to still use Sandiebox? Thank you.
03/21/2018 10:51 Paraly#7592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndartuser123 View Post
Hi,

how to reduce CPU usage by running 2 clients (Leveling) my CPU works at 100% all time (i5 3570k)

Hi everyone, I have had some accounts banned and I left the game for a while, I'm coming back and I wonder if it's safe to still use Sandiebox? Thank you.
Your CPU is at 100% when you use the combat wizard?

Sandboxie doesn't get you banned but there were bans for the combat wizard at EU in the past
03/21/2018 16:02 Diavolakos#7593
Paraly, I have a problem with 4.73 version, it never recognises my character's name to inject.

It finds one process, I hit NA and then I should see my char's name, the name is not there although my char is logged in and all.
03/21/2018 16:03 Stndartuser123#7594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Your CPU is at 100% when you use the combat wizard?

Exact

Sandboxie doesn't get you banned but there were bans for the combat wizard at EU in the past
Ok, Thank you.
03/21/2018 16:10 Paraly#7595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Paraly, I have a problem with 4.73 version, it never recognises my character's name to inject.

It finds one process, I hit NA and then I should see my char's name, the name is not there although my char is logged in and all.
There's was a aion patch at EU and NA, the 4.73 vanillatool update was just for EU give me 5 minutes and you have 4.74 which is patched for NA as well
03/21/2018 16:43 Stndartuser123#7596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Your CPU is at 100% when you use the combat wizard?

Sandboxie doesn't get you banned but there were bans for the combat wizard at EU in the past

Any solution for the CPU usage Paraly?

thanks
03/21/2018 16:51 Paraly#7597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndartuser123 View Post
Any solution for the CPU usage Paraly?

thanks
Yes, I'll update the combat routine later today
03/21/2018 20:22 Stayer32#7598
Hello help Council. I run bypass for Aion na "Paras" it starts and closes immediately. and nothing happens.
IMG [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/21/2018 21:13 Paraly#7599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayer32 View Post
Hello help Council. I run bypass for Aion na "Paras" it starts and closes immediately. and nothing happens.
IMG [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Send me a private message with your unique-ID which you get from this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and also tell me your Paypal email
03/22/2018 16:43 Stndartuser123#7600
Combat rountine works for Chanter Brother?
03/22/2018 17:07 Paraly#7601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndartuser123 View Post
Combat rountine works for Chanter Brother?
It works for all classes except Aethertech
03/22/2018 18:17 Stndartuser123#7602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It works for all classes except Aethertech
Thank you
03/22/2018 19:28 lalpu#7603
Para pls activate my ID

Also pls send me all download links, m not soo good at these stuffs.
03/22/2018 19:35 Paraly#7604
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalpu View Post
Para pls activate my ID
I'll activate all new payments as soon as I can, my ISP has some issues at the moment, it might take 1-2 hours, sorry
03/22/2018 19:53 lalpu#7605
No problem :)