✅Workign on a League External software

06/10/2026 19:56 Alehmus484#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfyvn View Post
yea and you wont even get to use it, because only trusted people or long time customers get slots, and not people who never bought from him and flame his product, when its not even released
i was thinking will be public cheat not private :). Maybe yes if is private will be safe..
06/11/2026 20:13 Repactz#62
u got a Discord link?
if not already implemented: target selection.

would be great to have smth external again on the market.
06/11/2026 20:58 zapcrash#63
IMPORTANT

There are people contacting many of you who are interested in the project, offering to sell you keys or slots.

The software is not for sale. I am not selling anything. Access to be a tester is free, and I alone decide who can and cannot be a tester.

I only communicate with anyone through my Discord channel; I do not accept DMs.

1: I will not message you privately on ElitePvP.
2: I will not message you privately on Discord.
3: If you want to contact me, go to my posts on ElitePvP and join my Discord.
4: The script is not for sale yet.
5: I do not sell lifetimes.
6: Being a tester is free.
07/22/2026 04:21 Kingdred Lamar#64
I like the direction you are going with this but please just make it more Riot friendly instead of a half-cheat. Evade is a wrong move and it's been proven there's a pattern for Vanguard to dt - Your.gg overlay has a spawn timer and jungle notifier - maybe you could research and add these to your cheat.

Overall, I'm saying you should just add legit to semi-legit features that aid players not let players revealing too much of fake macro and micro.
08/08/2026 04:54 448975154#65
I couldn't find the OP's Discord. Would anyone be kind enough to share it?
08/15/2026 16:10 YukiiMOON#66
discord or git to participate or test ?
08/16/2026 17:17 Paranome#67
Comment so i won't forget to check it out in the future .
08/17/2026 18:35 akivaog#68
I hope it will work for macOS
08/23/2026 22:42 ertaiperrito#69
Nice brothe good job
09/01/2026 00:56 Paul Miller#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by akivaog View Post
I hope it will work for macOS
Actually. We need more software and scripts for Mac
09/04/2026 18:22 seeshiv#71
This is good, can I try this will pay you for trying
09/10/2026 00:17 zapcrash#72
Hi everyone. It’s been a long time since I posted an update here; I’ve been very busy with development and lost track of ElitePvP.
2 THINGS:
1: The software has been released. I’ve capped access at 25 users for now; it includes all features and has resulted in zero bans. I’m continuing to improve the script and am really happy with the outcome.
2: Many of you have been alerting me about people trying to scam others out of money by taking advantage of the limited visibility this post received. Some individuals are impersonating me and contacting people via ElitePvP direct messages.
I’ll say it again: I DO NOT SEND MESSAGES. The only way to contact me is by opening a ticket on my Discord server. The software is currently at full capacity, so if anyone wants to try it out, they’ll have to wait for a current user to leave or fail to renew their subscription.
THIS IS NOT ME!!!:
If anyone contact you trying to move you outside elitepvp report him. I dont add you, i dont offert the software, i dont have any official post selling it. Right now software is private and only a few persons have access.

This is not me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Looks like scammers faking they are users and invite people to add a different person. This is not my discord: This is just another scammer:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Pls dont add random people.
09/12/2026 20:44 gearing12#73
Scammers going rampant
09/22/2026 12:22 valeriousxx#74
can anyone real vouch for this? I was curious about one of their other products and got sent a straight password stealer
09/22/2026 12:55 Inkzaz#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriousxx View Post
can anyone real vouch for this? I was curious about one of their other products and got sent a straight password stealer
Zap is legit, you prob met a scammer. They league external is working and undeteced for the month I have used, but the quality of prediction and champion scripts are making it unusable to climb with^ . Waiting for API implementation so other devs can start making scripts.