Pre Farmer

02/16/2019 05:59 JnMWhite#61
What do i need to accomplish before I can use the LDOA 2-10 function? I just go out and stand there waiting for Rurik to kill non existant mobs
02/16/2019 09:54 Jamamon#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnMWhite View Post
What do i need to accomplish before I can use the LDOA 2-10 function? I just go out and stand there waiting for Rurik to kill non existant mobs
Get a secondary profession and take the quest "Charr at the Gate."
02/16/2019 19:28 maril15#63
Changelog V1.7.4 (February the 16th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- Modified the Build and UseSkill functions to make the player be able use a character with no secondary profession to farm.
- Modified CastSkill function to make it able to appropriatly cast selftargetedAoE skills only when mobs are in the AoE's range.
- Fixed the function that is checking for Summoning Debuff : The bot does not anymore tries to pop stone when debuff is present.
- In LDoA2-10 : Fixed a bug that made the sometimes not be able to abandon and pickup the quest after killing all charrs by mistake.
02/17/2019 05:57 JnMWhite#64
Ran it for 4 hours today on LDoA 2-10 and got to lvl 7 on about 137 Runs. Haven't noticed any issues thus far.
02/17/2019 22:13 maril15#65
Hello guys!
Here is a new fresh update. I made drastic fixes and put some new function to increase the rate of success in charr farm. You are now able to use Pcons if you want.
I'm gonna write a complete guide on how to use the bot, requirement, etc.

Some work to optimise builds and skill casting (like not casting an enchant that player is already effected by).

Changelog V1.8 (February the 17th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Added a Pcons group and checkboxes.
- Offline checkbox is BACK and available.
- Added functions to make the bot use pcons based on checkboxes.
- Fixed the offline function to put player's status as Offline when checked.
- Added a new movement function which :
- Checks for player's health and use heal if low (under 75%).
- Checks if mobs are in player's aggro zone and will attack them.
- After killing mobs, the bot will pickup items.
- Checks if summoning stone is popped and pop it if not.
- In Charr farm : Using the new movement function mentionned above.
- Added one more move to LDoA(2-10) to make sure that it is gonna take xp.
- Fixed a bug that made the bot sometimes unable to go back to an outpost when starting while player is in an explorable zone.
- Fixed pointers in gold related functions making the bot able to check player's gold and buy things at the merchant.
02/18/2019 02:03 JnMWhite#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
Hello guys!
Here is a new fresh update. I made drastic fixes and put some new function to increase the rate of success in charr farm. You are now able to use Pcons if you want.
I'm gonna write a complete guide on how to use the bot, requirement, etc.

Some work to optimise builds and skill casting (like not casting an enchant that player is already effected by).

Changelog V1.8 (February the 17th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Added a Pcons group and checkboxes.
- Offline checkbox is BACK and available.
- Added functions to make the bot use pcons based on checkboxes.
- Fixed the offline function to put player's status as Offline when checked.
- Added a new movement function which :
- Checks for player's health and use heal if low (under 75%).
- Checks if mobs are in player's aggro zone and will attack them.
- After killing mobs, the bot will pickup items.
- Checks if summoning stone is popped and pop it if not.
- In Charr farm : Using the new movement function mentionned above.
- Added one more move to LDoA(2-10) to make sure that it is gonna take xp.
- Fixed a bug that made the bot sometimes unable to go back to an outpost when starting while player is in an explorable zone.
- Fixed pointers in gold related functions making the bot able to check player's gold and buy things at the merchant.
What quest do I need to use LDOA 11-20?
02/18/2019 12:56 maril15#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnMWhite View Post
What quest do I need to use LDOA 11-20?
You need this quest to do LDoA11-20 :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can check when the quest will appear by following this link :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/19/2019 21:34 nooneudknow#68
Have you considered making the bot run back and forth through the Catacombs for farming gargoyle skulls instead of just hitting the ones at the entrance? Drop rate is pretty low especially with such a short time in the zone before it kills them. I only suggest it because I've gotten 1 skull from 10 runs :/
02/19/2019 23:13 maril15#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneudknow View Post
Have you considered making the bot run back and forth through the Catacombs for farming gargoyle skulls instead of just hitting the ones at the entrance?
That's a good suggestion, i put that in my todo list. Thank you.

Quote:
Drop rate is pretty low especially with such a short time in the zone before it kills them. I only suggest it because I've gotten 1 skull from 10 runs :/
GW drops' algorythm runs at the moment you enter the zone. Therefor drops are already pre-determined, no matter how much time you spend in the zone.
The "wait befor kill" theory seems not proven [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/20/2019 09:20 JohnyDee#70
Drops are pre-determined but foes near the entrances might hold less items. Therefore it might be a matter of which foes you kill that drop more stuff.
02/20/2019 18:44 vodoulou#71
ur killin it maril
02/21/2019 22:47 maril15#72
Changelog V1.9.0 (February the 21th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI update :
- Fixed some cases where some parts of the GUI stayed activated when it should be deactivated.
- Added Checkboxes for the user to choose which other dyes he wants the bot to pickup and keep.
- "Selling item" won't be displayed anymore in console if the item targeted is not currently being sold.
- Added an "Identifying item" message in console similar to the "Selling item" one.
- Added a call to pop summoning stone in the KillMobs function making the bot able to summon imp during combat.
- Updated to optimised builds, no attribute points are wasted anymore.
- Optimised skill casting : The bot won't cast an enchant/glyph/buff on himself is already affected by.
- The bot picks up Black and white dyes no matter what is checked
- Added a function to count and prints number of dyes based on what have been selected on GUI.
- In Gargoyls Skulls Farm : The bot do run-back and forth through Catacombs' portal while the inventory is not full, insteed of always restarting back to the town.

Changelog V1.9.1 (February the 22th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- Fixed Dye related functions.
- Fixed a bug that made the bot stand right befor Catacombs portal when going back and forth.
02/22/2019 07:27 nooneudknow#73
It's working great so far, only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't always leave the Catacombs while doing the Gargoyle Skull farms.
02/22/2019 14:34 maril15#74
Quote:
It's working great so far, only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't always leave the Catacombs while doing the Gargoyle Skull farms.
I did a quick fix on the last version uploaded for the catacomb portal bug and dye related functions. Edited the post above.
02/23/2019 02:55 steezyguapo#75
Ldoa 11-20 working good with farmer hamnet... haven't tried elsewhere, but don't need to. Getting the job done :feelsgoodman:

One thing I did notice was when it loads out the builds, i still have some unused attribute points. Nonetheless, still working as it should- no fails

Another lvl; 18. 31 unused attribute points