New beginning on iSRO! (Project)

03/12/2014 15:02 kumaga22#61
my ingame name Syleria ;)
03/13/2014 12:34 falgeheins#62
Which server? Working bots?
03/13/2014 16:54 kumaga22#63
server eridanus.

i use sbot
03/14/2014 03:50 ferraz95#64
Hey guys.
I'm just starting today and I would like to join up with you guys If that wouldn't be a problem. I used to play the "oldschool" silkroad and had to stop because of some real life stuff. Now I really want to get back into it.
What is your guild name? I will let you my IGN as soon as I make my char..haha
Please get back to me! I need a home!

you guys gonna be Chinese or European? I vote Chinese... haha

In game name is KhalZhar. Hit me up, if I don't get a hold of ya
03/14/2014 06:15 demon69120#65
I'm looking to start playing Silkroad again too. What servers best for English speakers?

Should I play the iSRO or iSRO-R? How are the communities now a days?
03/14/2014 19:30 SoSuNooP#66
they are pretty much dead. we gathered a couple of people, we are like 20-25 in eridanus now
03/14/2014 20:07 HsW666#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
they are pretty much dead. we gathered a couple of people, we are like 20-25 in eridanus now
Hey , I started a char yesterday now am level 45 , my ign is Hashtag please invite me to the guild if it's an english one
03/15/2014 08:43 SoSuNooP#68
well we got like 10-11 people from epvp now, come join us, i got to like 105 in 1 month, I'm sure you'll be able to do the same too, everyone is welcome.

my in game name is Michelanjelo, feel free to pm me
03/15/2014 22:12 demon69120#69
Wait, so you guys are playing on iSRO rather than SRO-R? Any reason why?

And last question... I'll research this myself, but wouldn't mind some personal suggestions. What is the best bot to use now-a-days? And are there any free ones?
03/16/2014 00:14 SoSuNooP#70
we are playing there because, mostly i dont wanna bother with the lame 8hrs xp per day stuff, most of the stuff they got in R is also in isro so, theres practically no difference.

centerbot is good for a free bot, i used it alot myself. but if you want a real pro bot, i suggest sbot
03/16/2014 01:30 maxtight#71
Hey going to start aswell again on isro. Which server is active and worth joining :) ?
03/16/2014 07:15 SoSuNooP#72
most of us from here are currently playing at eridanus
03/16/2014 08:42 demon69120#73
Been trying to play...

EVERYTIME I log in and enter my security code (the second password you have to enter and can't type), it's wrong.

I have to reissue it. Now when I use it from the email, newly reset, it works only once.

So next time I log in, it doesn't work, invalid. I reissue a new one, and then am able to change it, and then use that to log in, but the next time I log in it won't work anymore.

I'm not being hacked. I don't know what the problem is. But I only have a one time use for each 2nd password.
03/16/2014 09:00 SoSuNooP#74
are you sure youre entering the right code? sometimes the buttons are kinda buggy and doesnt respond
03/16/2014 11:31 1993228#75
Is there bot allowed or hand grind only? Would really consider joining, really miss populated , with normal economy, server.