Hey Guys,
for me the time has come to get back to iSro. Why? Because I like the game and it's features and for me it was the best MMO i've played. Of course it is kinda sad that you cannot handgrind etc. but still it is alot of fun.
I am looking for some players who wanna start from the beginning. I want to farm at Ongs and I need players who want to do so as well. Later on we might be able to form a party and reach level 120.
If you are interested in going back to the roots just msg me :3
for me the time has come to get back to iSro. Why? Because I like the game and it's features and for me it was the best MMO i've played. Of course it is kinda sad that you cannot handgrind etc. but still it is alot of fun.
I am looking for some players who wanna start from the beginning. I want to farm at Ongs and I need players who want to do so as well. Later on we might be able to form a party and reach level 120.
If you are interested in going back to the roots just msg me :3