Cheap Seprom Updates for DarkOrbit

06/12/2013 20:00 L� �#61
He's Trusted

We're now Partners!!

Want some Seprom ? add Hello.. or me!!
06/12/2013 20:11 →LeBelge←#62
1mio sep = 1.000.000 shots?
06/12/2013 20:14 hello..#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-A-Noob View Post
1mio sep = 1.000.000 shots?
yes
06/13/2013 20:41 Requi#64
Wie lange dauert das noch mit Deutschland 1?
06/13/2013 20:43 hello..#65
Kann ich zu jetzigem Zeitpunkt leider nicht genau sagen.
Ich schätze mit 2-3 Wochen aber wie gesagt "ich schätze".
06/13/2013 20:48 Bone-marrow#66
Why does the bug only work on specific servers?
06/13/2013 20:51 MaOtO#67
We can do it alone, why should we pay... -_-
06/13/2013 20:52 hello..#68
Because I only support them and I need to make many work to support a server.
06/13/2013 21:11 Zeus.merkava#69
we need some time to prepare 1 server it's not easy to prepare for so much server
06/13/2013 22:47 DateiRWE#70
Trusted !!!


Very Nice Service - got my Seprom in just 5 min - very cool guy :)

:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
06/14/2013 19:33 hello..#71
Ita 1 will not supported atm.
06/15/2013 01:36 amenrip#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
Why does the bug only work on specific servers?
because he need to have ships on the server where he provide this service:facepalm::facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello.. View Post
Ita 1 will not supported atm.
I can cover your service on italian servers since you don't do that
06/15/2013 19:22 hello..#73
I will contact people if I need any help so please stop send me PMs like can I help you to support xyz server...
06/15/2013 21:17 FlOWL<-#74
Unfortunately some noobs already post this bug on youtube..I wont post the link but is useless to sell seprom..Greetz
06/16/2013 14:26 hello..#75
NEW PRICES

Mio. Seeprom(Updates)Price
59.99€
1014.99€
2529.99€
5049.99€