Cheap Seprom Updates for DarkOrbit

05/29/2013 23:58 hello..#1
CLOSED




05/30/2013 12:12 hello..#2
Possible to buy more than 100 Million Seeprom updates!
05/30/2013 18:52 Luffa#3
If you had it to sk2(int4), i would have bought some asap.
Best Luck with the sale.

Best Regards Zeta
05/30/2013 19:10 hello..#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZETΑ View Post
If you had it to sk2(int4), i would have bought some asap.
Best Luck with the sale.

Best Regards Zeta
Maybe in the future, but now sk2 is not planed
New server soon (cz3)
05/30/2013 19:15 Moonsteroid#5
add for german servers too!
05/30/2013 19:16 hello..#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoxx View Post
add for german servers too!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7?
05/30/2013 19:37 Moonsteroid#7
Germany 1 and Usa East Coast 3 ;)
05/30/2013 19:42 hello..#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoxx View Post
Germany 1 and Usa East Coast 3 ;)
Ok, I noticed it :)
If there will be a big request for this Server I will look that I can add it too.
05/30/2013 20:19 Moonsteroid#9
germany 1 i think it comes a big request :p
05/30/2013 20:20 hello..#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoxx View Post
germany 1 i think it comes a big request :p
Bring the people to me ^^
05/30/2013 20:20 I'mnotanoob#11
Just a question , must I give account details to do it or ?
05/30/2013 20:21 hello..#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mnotanoob View Post
Just a question , must I give account details to do it or ?
Yes!
Otherwise I can't do it.
Now is the question if you trust me.
05/30/2013 20:22 I'mnotanoob#13
Mmm ok , is it 1Million seprom shots or 1million seprom?
I consider to buy some when I have PSC tomorrow
05/30/2013 20:24 hello..#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mnotanoob View Post
Mmm ok , is it 1Million seprom shots or 1million seprom?
I consider to buy some when I have PSC tomorrow
1 Mio seeprom shots.
Hmmm... PCS
You dont have Paypal?
05/30/2013 20:25 Moonsteroid#15
To bring th epeople its no problem :D i have 400 subs on youtube haha ;)=

have you skype? if yes so add me: ignozzz