[RELEASE]Metin2 python ShopBot by Romeo79

08/18/2014 11:08 spik90#61
Please Update/Fix! (:
08/18/2014 12:09 noahrmal#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by spik90 View Post
Please Update/Fix! (:
Use m2kmod, there is a working and fixed version ;)
08/18/2014 12:32 spik90#63
I can't use m2kmod, kamermod, I'm scared about ban. I need to use only shopbot on 30 accs.

Can u fix shopbot or create only shopbot, not mod? Please.
08/18/2014 14:48 noahrmal#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by spik90 View Post
I can't use m2kmod, kamermod, I'm scared about ban. I need to use only shopbot on 30 accs.

Can u fix shopbot or create only shopbot, not mod? Please.
Than only use the Shop-Creator, you wonīt be banned because of other functions when you donīt use it.

no sorry, to much effort.
08/18/2014 18:40 spik90#65
Oh, k, i'll try use m2kmod.

One question, can I use more than 1 account? I need to use 25-30 accounts.
08/18/2014 20:10 noahrmal#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by spik90 View Post
Oh, k, i'll try use m2kmod.

One question, can I use more than 1 account? I need to use 25-30 accounts.
That is possible if your computer is able to open this clients.
08/18/2014 20:53 spik90#67
Easy for VPS :)
Next question.

How to start more clients than 1?
I tried M2kmod -> Launch(first client ok) -> again Launch -> not working.

So i need to use 1 m2kmod for 1 client. If i need next client, again 2 m2kmod and 2client, thats right?

Shopbot would be better xD
08/18/2014 20:54 Blackankas#68
still work?
09/03/2014 08:17 eyfraim#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by spik90 View Post
Easy for VPS :)
Next question.

How to start more clients than 1?
I tried M2kmod -> Launch(first client ok) -> again Launch -> not working.

So i need to use 1 m2kmod for 1 client. If i need next client, again 2 m2kmod and 2client, thats right?

Shopbot would be better xD
when i use mod i open 2-3 windows metin with 1 m2kod

one question...what shop bot? kamer's mod doesn't have shop bot. it is like reventon, it saves the prices but you must put them manually. i would a like a shop-creator for my fishes :D